An Interesting Encounter

If Mamoru had to say, the sight before him was something he hadn't expected to see. You'd have to have a lot of luck to end up here at this exact moment.

He was sitting on top of a large tree overlooking a village, that seemed to be mostly, if not fully populated by demi-humans. It was a village at the edge of the Mathers domain and was honestly smaller than even Arlam village.

The houses here seemed to be of lesser quality that that of Arlam, but that was most likely due to the large distance between the center of the Mathers domain and this village.

That's all well and great. What currently was happening certainly wasn't something that could be considered "great" or anything like that.

The village seemed to be being invaded by some people with decent looking armor and weapons. Though what disgusted the white haired Mabeast more was the fact that they were slavers.

The invasion had kind of ended as he arrived and this was the aftermath of the battle. Anyone that tried fighting back had been killed, which weren't that many to begin with. Honestly, the amount of slavers was somewhat impressive. This is a decent fighting force.

If he had to guess, there were 200 slavers here and the rest of the surviving villagers seemed to number in around 150 to 170.

The slavers gathered them up in groups, one group was only woman and children, the other was filled with only men while the last one seemed to be the elderly, injured or any others who wouldn't work well as slaves.

Ah. Now Mamoru realized. They split them up into groups because the men will be enslaved and sold to be used as workers.

The unfit ones will be killed, because they would be unfit as slaves.

And the woman and children would be sold as...Honestly, Mamoru doesn't even want to imagine what.

Mamoru noticed a man wearing armor of better quality than most. Most likely the leader or captain of this group.

Leader: Good, we managed to capture the goods without losing a single one of our own! Good job men!

Mamoru cringed as he heard the leader speak, he was a somewhat bulky man with a shitty hairline and brown hair, well whatever there was left of it anyway.

Mamoru: "goods" eh? Ain't that a good way to make yourself a giant jackass.

The young boy noticed the cages that the slave traders had in their carriges, at most they'd be able to transport around 50% of the village's population, 60% if you remove the elderly.

Mamoru glanced back at the Demi-humans there, the woman were telling the children next to them that everything was going to be all right. Despite the fact that most of them had tears in their eyes as well.

He looked at the slavers with disgust in his eyes. How dare they take away people's freedom? Calling them nothing but "goods"?

He closed his eyes for a moment as he looked down, he then opened them and looked up with a creepy smile present on his face. Slowly, he stood up on the large tree branch and spread out his arms. He then spoke...

Mamoru: Sinners...Sinners crawling everywhere like bugs. It is time to pass judgement upon you sinners with no remorse for your actions.

He put his arms back down as he prepared to jump down from the tree and face the slave traders.

Mamoru: I, Natsuki Mamoru, sentence you all to dea-

He stopped as he heard someone yelling something from the forest, he glanced in that direction and noticed a girl ran out of the forest.