Heading to the Sanctuary

Mamoru was rather confused at his current predicament, he was currently tied up to the bed he was lying on while Julius sat next to him with an unreadable expression on his face while Felix glared at him.

Mamoru: So, um...I know this isn't your intention, but this situation reminds me of one of those porn videos that Father watched back home....Also, I'm underage, so if you do anything like that to me, I will be forced to call the police.

Julius grew an confused look on his face as he didn't understand a lot of words that Mamoru was saying to him while Felix just looked more annoyed.

Julius took a deep breath as he started speaking.

Julius: Natsuki Mamoru, I hope you don't mind if we ask you some questions, do you?

Mamoru simply looked at Julius like he was an absolute idiot.

Mamoru: That's not the kind of thing you say to someone that is tied up, you know?

Julius: I am aware of that, I do apologize but these restraints are needed to assure our safety.

*Snap*

As Julius finsihed talking, Mamoru just simply broke the restraints with his arms and legs like it was nothing.

Although it is note worthy that the restraints weren't anything special. They were just ropes holding him down.

Although this action surprised the people in the room as Felix got on guard while Julius put his hand on his sword in case anything happened.

Mamoru: People don't like being in restraints, you know? So I'm not sure why you're soooo surprised that I broke them....Well, unless you're into that kinky stuff, I don't judge. Atleast not in the kinky department.

Julius looked on edge, like he was about to strike Mamoru with his sword.

Julius: Mamoru, I'm going to need you to sit dow-

Mamoru: Or what? You're the one who tied me up here. Now start asking me whatever you want to ask so that I can go and find Father.

Felix: I think you should be acting a lot more obediently towards us. You're surounded by two knights right now.

Julius: Felix!

Julius was honestly surprised by the attidute Felix was taking towards Mamoru, but he probably should have realized that when he told the feline knight about the situation.

But Mamoru simply tilted his head like a cat with an amused look on his face.

Mamoru: You say that like I couldn't leave the room right now.

Felix: That's because you can't.

Felix then smiled as she figured that Mamoru was simply bluffing.

But then Mamoru did the unthinkable...He got off the bed and started walking towards the door.

This surprised both Julius and Felix, but Felix quickly decided to run up to Mamoru and grab his shoulder....

Felix quickly learned that that was a bad mistake.

With shocking speed and power, especially since he looked 10. He swiped Felix off the ground, but before Felix even hit the floor Mamoru spun around and kicked him straight into a table with such force that the table completely broke on impact.

Mamoru heard a sword being unsheathed. He calmly turned around to see Julius holding the sword up to his throat.

Although what was more interesting to Mamoru was the fact that a certain green duchess.