Discovery

Alright so one moment she was on the ground puking up blood and the next moment she's attacking him at speeds faster than before. It didn't feel like she had been holding back before, so what gives?!

Why was she puking out blood anyway?! Sure, he had slammed his knee into her stomach, but she didn't start puking right afterwards. She only started puking after licking up his blood.

Also, this most certainly wasn't a demi-human transformation as her appearance hadn't changed much.

Mamoru dodged a second punch as he slammed his fist into her forehead. It wasn't a punch at full force as his balance had been a bit awkward at that moment, but that's when he felt it.

A small buldge on her forehead. Sure, one would probably write it off as nothing. But when his half-assed punch hit her forehead, she recoiled and held her forehead like he had just slammed his fist into her face at full power.

Due to Zuri recoiling, Mamoru had the chance to evaluate what the hell was going on.

She was puking out blood after licking his blood up and now she was suddenly stronger and had a weakness on her forehead. Even a bad punch would severely harm her.

It kind of reminded Mamoru of Oni's but she certainly wasn't that as a Oni's horn would most certainly be out in the open and it would be really bright.

Mamoru:...Not an Oni...More power...Weakness on the forehead...?

His eyes widen in realization as he realized what that small bump on her forehead is. Even if it's covered up by her skin, the thing under there is a horn...To be more precise...

A Mabeast horn.

He looked at his arm and looked at the blood that was present from when Zuri had bit him. What a truly incredible discovery!

If this was what he thought it was, then he would be able to create Mabeasts by simply giving someone his blood.

Now the question was, could he control such beings?

He looked back at Zuri who seemed to mostly have recovered from the strike to her head and was about to charge at him...Until that demi-human girl who had ran up to Zuri blocked her path with her arms stretched out.

???: Sis! Please stop already!

Ah, so she was her sister? No matter. It did seem like Zuri was somewhat listening to her sister, barely though. But this gave Mamoru enough time to try something.

Ever since his fight with Lust and Gluttony. He's not only been feeling more hungry, but has started to crave for human flesh. This didn't worry the young Mabeast much as there were enough sinners in the world for him to feast on.

But the implications were clear, the reason he started to feel this hunger and crave human flesh, was most likely due to the Authority inside him.

He wondered...Could he use it now?

As Zuri slowly started to lose control and was about to attack her sister who was slowly trying to approach her, Mamoru put a hand on his chest, took a big sigh and then spoke.

Mamoru: Authority of Gluttony.

When he said that, Zuri stopped completely and stood still, barely even moving anymore and not showing any more of that beast-like rage from just moments ago.

Her sister looked confused at both her sister and at Mamoru. That confusion only increased as Mamoru started to give her commands like "wave your hand" or "flick your own forehead."

And for some reason Zuri was listening to him, this left Zuri's sister a bit lost. Her sister had just been suddenly VERY agressive and now she was following commands like a soulless puppet.