Too Young to Drink

Iris: Mamo is cool.

Out of nowhere she stated that and continued walking like nothing happened.

Zuri raised her eyebrow for a moment while Mamoru smirked slightly.

Zuri: Stop it, you'll only feed his unchecked ego.

Mamoru: Pff- as if I have an unchecked ego.

Zuri only gave him a look that perfectly showed her lack of belief in Mamoru's words. She shook her head as she changed the topic of the conversation.

Zuri: So, why'd you pick this town when you don't even know the name of it?

Mamoru: Because of the amazing alcohol!

Now Zuri just stared at Mamoru with a disappointed expression. She clearly wasn't happy about that anwser.

Zuri: You were banned from drinking alcohol.

With a sigh, Mamoru shook his head as if Zuri had just said something ridiculous.

Mamoru: Zuri, aren't rules simply made to be broken?

Zuri:...No! That is the exact opposite of what they are made for! They are made so that idiots like you don't do stupid stuff like this!

Iris giggled quietly to herself before wrapping her arms around both Mamoru's and Zuri's shoulders.

Iris: Aw~ don't be like that Zu! It was fun last time seeing Mamo looking so stupi- RELAXED.

Mamoru:...You were about to say stupid, weren't you?

She didn't reply to him as she dragged both of them to another part of the city where a lot of food was getting sold.

They had entered one of the restaurants, while it wasn't one of the luxurious ones. It still looked decent to Mamoru's taste.

After taking a seat and ordering, a butler gave them their orders with a surprising amount of elegance for this kind of restaurant.

Mamoru had ordered exclusively meat, which Zuri disapproved, but Mamoru simply reminded her that he was paying for this....Which he actually wasn't, but Roswaal (hopefully) wouldn't notice a little bit of cash missing from his own fortune.

Zuri had gotten what she called a "balanced" meal. Mamoru was about to make a joke about her becoming fat or something, but she saw it coming from a mile away and kicked his leg under the table.

Iris on the other hand...It looked like she had just randomly selected anything that sounded nice on the menu. The other two didn't comment on it as it was to be expected from someone like Iris.

After a tasty 30 minutes, Mamoru paid for the food and the trio made their way out of the restaurant. When they left, they discussed on what they should do next.

Eventually, they figured that it would be a nice idea to split up as Mamoru wanted to go to the western side of the market and Iris and Zuri wanted to go to the eastern side. They would meet back up here in an hour and then they would go sleep in an inn.

After they parted, Zuri looked up at the sky with a unreadable expression on her face.

Iris: Zu? You alright?

Zuri:...Yea...Can't help but feel that I'm forgetting something...

Iris grabbed her by the wrist and started to drag her away towards one of the stands with products on it.

Iris: Don't worry too much! I doubt that Mamo would go and try to find alcohol after we discovered his scheme!

......