Meeting with Sloth

Petelgeuse: I feel so so so so so....OH SO HAPPY!! Just before the Ordeal, to recieve a chance like this, to meet with her only offspring....Truly the pieces are finally falling in place! Now no one will be able to stop the Ordeal!!

Mamoru sat there in silence as he thought over the madman's words.

Mamoru: (He seems rather happy about this, does he think i'm Pride? I mean, I kind of am, but I guess it makes sense since he can smell the Witchsce-......Wait...Did he say....Her offspring?)

Petelgeuse: The Gospel has truly guided me to achieve the ultimate result!! But I have to make sure you're the chosen one, for I am not Slothful and refuse to make any mistakes, not in such an incredible moment!

Mamoru: (...I guess it is expected that the Gospel would tell them about me....Urgh, what a pain....)

Petelgeuse: Now tell us! Are you the chosen one, the one who will help us achieve our goal?! To finally free the Witch?! Are you dilligent enough to do it?

Mamoru: ( I need to be careful with my words here, if I screw this up it will lead to a battle with him, which isn't the worst, but if he escapes the timeline could change, which would be a bit problematic.)

Petelgeuse: Now, answer with dilligence!!

Mamoru: *sigh* That's right. I am the one you've been looking for, i'll obviously help free my Mother.

Petelgeuse: AAAAAAHHHHH!!! OH HOW JEALOUS I AM OF YOU!! FOR YOU CAN SPEAK ABOUT THE WITCH SO INTIMATELY!!

Suddenly, Petelgeuse got on his knees and started to constantly smash his head into the ground below.

Petelgeuse: Argh!! Forgive me! I stepped out of line, how Slothful of me! I beg for your forgiveness!! I beg you, I beg you! I beg you! I beg you! I beg you! I beg you!

Mamoru: Stop that, there's a reason why we're here, right?

The madman instantly stood up, Mamoru was suprised he didn't snap his back from that.

Petelgeuse: Of course!! But first, you do obviously have your Gospel with you, correct?

He then pulled out his own Gospel out of his cloak and showed it to Mamoru.

Mamoru: Naturally.

Mamoru then pulled out Beatrice's Book of wisdom out of the backpack he had with him.

Petelgeuse suddenly lost his smile and tilted his neck so much that it was suprising that he somehow didn't snap his own neck.

Petelgeuse: What's this? It's different from the Gospel.

Mamoru: What? You thought we'd have the same Gospel? You do realize that my standing with my Mother is much higher than you, right?

Petelgeuse stood there in silence for a few moments.....until....

Petelgeuse: OF COURSE!! How could I have been so foolish! Slothful! Idiotic! Delusional?! I apologize from the bottom of my Slothful heart, I have been nothing but rude since we've met! And I was supposed to welcome you with open arms! Aaargh!! How Slothful!!!

He then started biting on his fingers until blood came out flying everywhere.

Mamoru: It doesn't matter now. I came here to discuss something with you.

Petelgeuse: But of course! What is it you wish to discuss with this Slothful being?

Mamoru: Nothing complicated, I just need to make sure of a few things.

Petelgeuse: Yes! What is it you desire to know?!

Mamoru: First of all, you're going to start the Ordeal in four days, right?