Experiment

As it turns out, murdering a bunch of criminals around the Mathers domain does bring it's fair share of problems.

For example, trying to find some more of them. His name had spread throughout the Mathers domain in the last few weeks, which was great for keeping crime low, but not so great if he was trying to find some more.

He wanted to try out his blood on other people to see what would happen, he didn't want to test it out on innocent good people, so he'll test it out on some bad guys!

But he has been searching for the last hour, flying through the Mathers domain on his Unseen Hands trying to find any bad guys, but that was easier said than done.

Those criminals were starting to get scared of him, since Mamoru would usually leave one survivor to spread his name around the domain to make him famous. Which obviously caused the criminals to back down somewhat as they weren't exactly willing to be butchered.

Mamoru supposed that this is a good thing, if he had to bet criminal activity around the Mathers domain is probably the lowest in the whole country!

And he's doing this whole stick for free! Roswaal better be grateful that clown fuck!

.....Actually, he should probably atleast try and force Roswaal to give him some of his shit, since he had been kind enough to clean up the bad guys around the domai-

Oh shit. Would you look at that. A merchant is being robbed by a bunch of thieves.

Mamoru flew a bit closer as he seemed to be a bit disappointed, sure they were bad guys. But he wasn't so low as to use simple thieves as test subje-

However, Mamoru glanced to the other side of the carriage and noticed that the merchant was dead on the ground, multiple stab wounds present on his body.

.....

Well, alright then! Murderers it is!

Mamoru landed next to the carriage as he noticed that the thieves were now inside the carriage, most likely gathering whatever looked expensive enough.

He could hear them inside, chatting to one another and talking about how this carriage was mostly worthless.

Mamoru peeked inside as he noticed three men who didn't have any notable features to speak of. He didn't bother wasting time and in an instant wrapped them up with his Unseen Hands and then threw them on the ground while still being wrapped up.

Thief 1: The fuck?!

He ignored the thief as he walked closer to him.

Thief 1: Who the fuck are you- Wait...That hair... A-Are you- AAAAAAARGH!! FUUUUCK!

Without hesitation Mamoru had walked up to the thief, let one of his arms out of the bindings of the Unseen Hands and stomped on the wrist so hard that the thief's hand was seperated from his arm.

Blood started flowing everywhere as the thief tried to wrestle himself out of whatever was wrapping him up with no success.

Mamoru put his hand close to his mouth and bit a chunck of his own flesh off. He then grabbed the thief's arm and let his own Mabeast blood flow down to the thief's open wrist.

He let go of the man's arm as he took a step back, but not before grabbing the seperated hand and munching on it like a snack while waiting for something to happen.

At first nothing happened, but then after a couple of seconds the thief started screaming like he was being stabbed by a hundred needles everywhere across his body.

Thief: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Yea, he was screaming really loudly in pain. After a bit more of his screaming Mamoru noticed that his flesh...started melting?