Mamoru's Drunk Adventure

Rem had learned a while ago that she should stop being surprised by Mamoru's antics. One day he's a Mabeast then he's the child of a Witch of Gluttony and the next he'll trip you and as you fall down the stairs he'll say something like "oops" and walk away.

But as fate would have it, she has been surprised once again by his new development.

Mamoru: Ah dinnae see howfur that poofy culur haired boot haes sae muckle trauchle making fairn ither than they pumpin' neeps, this is easy!

Now, he was speaking in an accent that she couldn't understand. Atleast she could understand what Garfiel was saying, but Mamoru sounds like he's saying a bunch on nonsense.

Unfortunately, that wasn't anywhere near the worst part as half of the kitchen equipment is snapped in half, most of the kitchen is completely trashed and whatever "food" Mamoru was making looked more like a black brick and was also on fire.

She also took note of the light blush on his face along with how he looked like he was drunk, maybe he was? She couldn't smell the alcohol due to Mamoru's large miasma that always made the maid want to throw up whenever she was near the white haired boy.

He finally noticed her as a large grin formed itself on his face and pointed at the black brick as if it was something to be proud of.

Mamoru: Keek at this god-like dish that ah hae made, whilk is wey better than whitevur ye cuid mak' if ye didnae ken. Ye beter tak' notes fae me ye bimbo!

Rem silently stared at Mamoru until she took a deep breath.

She walked up to Mamoru, wrapped her arm around his waist and picked him up like he was luggage. She then walked out of the kitchen and threw him out into the hallway.

He only groaned as he landed on the hallway floor as Rem walked back into the kitchen to fix this mess.

Mamoru stood up and walked away as he tried not to stumble around.

*later*

Beatrice certainly wasn't pleased about the fact that her contractor ran off to find that damn Emilia girl.

She huffed as she figured that she would just seek out Mamoru. She just hopes that that new Iris girl isn't causing him any trouble again.

Beatrice turned a corner in the hallway and was met with the sight of Mamoru stumbling around like he was injured.

In an instant she ran up to him and looked at his body to find any injuries.

Beatrice: Mamoru, are you alright? You look sick, I suppose.

Despite what Beatrice previously may have thought about him being sick, he looked up at her with a grin on his face along with a small blush.

She was about to ask again if anything was wrong, but she then felt herself being pulled closer to him as two arms wrapped themselves around her waist.

With a red face she tried desperately to loosen his grip on her.

Beatrice: Wh-Wh-What are you doing?! Put Betty down this instant!

He looked up at her with a perplexed look on his face.

Mamoru: Bit, Betty is cuter than anythin' oan this planet.

She froze as she heard those words, she had decided to completely ignore the strange accent due to the fact that Mamoru just called her cute. She tried to cover her face as she blushed even harder than before.

Beatrice: Uh- Um...O-Obviously Betty is the cutest in the entire w-world! You should be honored to even b-be able to hug me!

Despite her rather prideful words, she stuttered slightly when saying them.