Mabeast Transformation

Zuri:...So...What you're saying is that i've become a Mabeast...Because of your blood?

Zuri had just woken up from her long nap and Mamoru was currently explaining what had happened to her.

Mamoru: That's what I just said.

He was currently sitting on a small chair next to the bed as he waited for Zuri's reaction to this whole ordeal.

She looked down at her hands as she seemed to be in deep thought. Which was honestly fair enough, it's not everyday that someone comes along and turns you into a Mabeast.

Her eyes looked back at the white haired boy as she asked a simple question.

Zuri:...So, you're a Mabeast then...?

Her voice was mixed with confusion as she tried to make sense of everything in her own mind.

Mamoru on the other hand just snickered as a small grin formed on his face.

Mamoru: Really? You get turned into a Mabeast and that's the first question you ask? You're not going to even question the legitimacy of my claim?

Zuri: I mean...You are the infamous Natsuki Mamoru, aren't you? The one who fought five Sin Archbishops in the span of a week and helped kill Sloth and than later captured Gluttony, right?

His grin was replaced with a comfortable smile as he heard her words about him. He was glad that his name was spreading across Lugunica, but he could fairly guess why he was "infamous" rather than famous.

Zuri: B-But you're also known for ruthlessly killing thieves, killers, slavers and other criminals with extreme brutality.

She stopped speaking for a few seconds while she looked away to think for a while, once she seemed to make up her mind she turned back to him with a half asked glare.

Zuri: Why?

He tilted his head to the side along with a raised eyebrow as he responded.

Mamoru: Why what?

Zuri: Why kill them? Why not just...Caputure them or something like that?! Killing them like that is just...It's just not right!

The only response she got for a while was a blank stare from Mamoru, she couldn't figure out what he was feeling as his face didn't show any form of emotion. It creeped her oit somewhat.

But that feeling of hers was replaced by anger as she saw what Mamoru did next.

He laughed. In a similar manner to how a parent might laugh their kid off if they were to ask for a sip of alcohol or when they ask a stupid question. It irritated her somewhat.

Once he calmed down, he asked her a question.

Mamoru: Tell me, why should I show mercy to those that wouldn't show me that kind of mercy if our roles were reversed?

Zuri: Huh?

Mamoru: Slavers, criminals, Witchcultists. All people that attempt to kill you for even bothering them or to progress their own agenda, why would I spare them?

She thought about those words, she didn't seem especially happy at his response, but she couldn't seem to come up with a response.

She did however, continue to ask him questions about herself and Mamoru for a decent while. Of course, he did answer mostly in half-truths as some of his secrets are well...Less than acceptable considering the massive hatred the world bears for his envious mother.

And while it is true that he somehow had managed to tell most of his secrets to about half the Emilia camp, even managing to convince Rem not to kill him...Or atleast try to.