The Warlock of...

It was nearly time, tommorow they would head to the sanctuary to face Roswaal.

Unlike before, there was a level of unease within Mamoru. Unlike before he realized that things might not go so smoothly as he would have liked.

When they first arrived at the mansion, Rem's approach changed due to him having miasma on a level similar or even above a witch. This caused Rem to be far more agressive and complicated things.

Then there was the battle against Greed and Gluttony, it was supposed to be just Gluttony, no one else was supposed to be involved in that battle.

This proves that his existance alone caused events to change.

Mamoru:...No, now that I think about it...He might have originally been there, but we never knew.

It is a possibility that the Archbishop of Greed was there to begin with, but Subaru simply never found out.

Mamoru frowned at the recollection of these past few events.

Mamoru:...So humiliating...

Mamoru was on his bed trying to sleep with a frown on his face. Now he wished that Beatrice was with him, it's always easier to fall alseep when someone's next to you.

Mamoru: Well, might as well use the ol' trusty method of knocking myself out. Echidna

And just like that Mamoru lost conciousness as he was about to be sent to Echidna's dream world.

......

......

......

......

Mamoru: The shadow garden?

Mamoru looked around as he quickly noticed the fact that the place he was in wasn't Echidna's dream world, but it was Envy's shadow garden.

He simply had a confused look on his face as he couldn't think of a reason for Envy to bring him here...

Wait....

That's when Mamoru realized it, he wasn't in Echidna's dream world, but he also wasn't in Envy's shadow garden. This shadow garden was far to small to be Envy's.

As he looked around with his guard up, he heard a noise behind him.

It was clapping.

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

As Mamoru turned around so quickly that he almost got whiplash, he noticed who the figure was.

It was himself.

???: Well well well! You certainly did a great job out there! Father died twice and you didn't truly kill a single person that wronged him! This calls for a celebration!