Victory

The sounds of grunt and flesh was filling the air. Mamoru kept punching and punching Roy in the face.

Mamoru had long since lost count of how many times he had punched Roy  but that didn't matter to him whatsoever.

He was obviously holding back as he could easily shatter Roy's skull with a single punch if he so desired.

He eventually stopped as he took a look at his work, Roy's whole face was bleeding as his face quickly started to swell up.

Most of his teeth were gone and he looked limp, but Mamoru knew he was alive.

Mamoru: Come now, no need to try and act dead. There is still soooooo much I wanna try with you! Teehee~

Mamoru let Roy out of the prison made by the Unseen Hands not like Roy would be able to run away...If he could even run right now.

The white haired Mabeast kicked Roy on the ground as more blood flew out. He kicked and kicked, making sure to restrain himself enough to the point that he wouldn't kill Roy.

But after the final kick, Mamoru felt something on his tongue...The taste of blood.

Normally, Mamoru would have spit it out, but due to his excitement about the whole situation he accidentally swallowed it.

He paused. He licked his lips a bit...The taste...

Mamoru doesn't realize what's happening to him. One might forget due to how he looks like, but Mamoru is a born Mabeast.

Due to that blood, Mamoru unknowingly unlocked his Mabeast instincts.

Now, he could suddenly smell everything better, hear everything better...And...

And...

What he felt was hunger, although not the usual kind when you go a day without eating, or even when you are starving.

It was more of a desire, a desire for blood.

Mamoru grabbed Roy's arm and raised him off the ground, as Roy hung there, Mamoru opened his mouth and closed it on Roy's arm.

Blood flowed out as Roy once again screamed, although he seemed to have lost most of his energy, so that scream was rather pitiful.

Mamoru bit down harder and harder...Until...

He had ripped off Roy's entire arm.

He chewed, chewed and chewed. Blood flowed everywhere as he dropped Roy to the ground and did his best to eat the whole arm without most of the blood flowing out.

The sounds of flesh filled the air as Mamoru devoured the entire arm as if his life depended on it.

Once he finished, he almost tripped over himself as he set his eyes on Roy.

Mamoru: Ehe...Aha....HAHAHAHA!! That was great! What the hell?!

He was giggling to himself, laughing madly as he kneeled next to Roy, grabbed him and sunk his teeth into the other arm.

Roy seemed to be knocked out at this point as Mamoru devoured his other arm.

Mamoru slowly got off of the ground, blood and chunks of flesh around his mouth as a mad smile was plastered on his face.

Mamoru put his foot on Roy's head, but before he could crush the Archbishop's skull, he saw a bright pink light right above him.

He blinked for a moment as he noticed who was inside there flying over him, he nodded to himself in acknowledgement and got ready to crush Roy's skull.