Weirdo

Zuri was adapting quite well to her new Mabeast powers. She's been controlling it well enough to the point that he allowed her to visit her village and family.

Of course, they didn't need to know about this and despite how much Zuri seemed to despise the idea of lying to them, she understood that telling them would cause far too much trouble for everyone involved.

He had visited that one time with Zuri, most of the village seemed to be grateful for what he had done for them...Except for Zuri's sister, whose name was apparantly "Anima."

To be honest, he wasn't helping himself when he started to call her "anime" instead of her name, which only made the girl more angry as she didn't know whether that was an insult or not.

Luckly, Mamoru did get to leave the village without the angry sister trying to rip his throat out, so that was helpful.

As he and Zuri walked down the dirt road, looking for any signs of trouble, which wasn't going to happen considering his reputation.

This did give him time to think about Zuri's progress in the last week.

Ever since she had become a Mabeast, her physical power, speed, etc had gotten stronger, especially if you combine it with her Demi-human heritage.

She's been starting to control her (fucking disgusting) Mabeast form well enough with minor help from Mamoru's authority.

But what was the most interesting was the ability that she gained. It only seemed to work in her Mabeast form amd it allowed her to manipulate her body in a particular way.

It didn't allow her to completely change her body, so Mamoru's wish for a less creepy looking Mabeast was dead, but it did allow her to change the position of her limbs, vitals and much more.

Mamoru assumed that it was somekind of special ability like what the White Whale and what the Great Rabbit had.

On another note, Zuri had been getting along with the other mansion residents fairly well.

Subaru's relationship with her seemed to be like the one he had with Frederica's.

Beatrice didn't care much.

Otto was mostly neutral about her.

Garfiel seemed to really enjoy fighting her. They were mostly equal to one another, so it was always a 50/50 on who would win in their fights.

Roswaal didn't dislike her, but she certainly disliked him.

Emilia just looked happy to have another person in the mansion.

Speaking of her living in the mansion, it had taken a lot of..."convincing" (Legally would have been considered kidnapping) but eventually through his sheer charm, (wrapping her up in rope if she tried to leave) he managed to convince her to stick around. She eventually came to understand the danger of her own new found power.

Good thing too, Subaru had been getting annoyed at the whole "kidnapping" part. Honestly, Mamoru had nooooooooo idea what that was about. Sure, he did take her Zuri from her village without consent, but her new Mabeast powers could have been dangerous! Which was proven when she attacked him right after transforming with intent to cause fatal injuries.

AlsothefactthatMamoruwantedtoseeandtestoutifhecouldmakemoremabeastslikeher, but that isn't important!

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard a loud gasp come out of Zuri's mouth, he started to pay attention on the road again and noticed something on the ground.

No, not something. Someone.

As they got closer, Mamoru saw that it was a girl in a white dress, she was very short, so she was most likely very young and had beautiful white hair.