forty-seven

season 10, episode 13 - take it back

THE ADRENALINE THAT CURSED THROUGH HER BODY, excited her

THE ADRENALINE THAT CURSED THROUGH HER BODY, excited her. She didn't think of anyone but her and Jackson, she ignored the shock faces of the guests, she ignored the feeling of guilt which was covered with excitement.

Allison Carter was being selfish this one time, she didn't care how it would affect Micheal or Stephanie, which is why there they were running away from the reception hand-in-hand, running towards Jackson's car.

Allison couldn't help but laugh as she stared into Jackson who was equally smiling wide.

Once the pair got inside the car, Allison closed the door before her eyes went wide—the adrenaline was gone, all she felt was the guilt. The smile she once had fell as she started freaking out not believing she just ran away with Jackson.

Allison breathed heavily, panicking. Jackson immediately noticed the look of regret and panic, "Allison, do you—do you not want to do this?"

Allison looked into those green-eyes, those same eyes she loved. One glance at his face and the guilt was gone, this is what she wanted since day one. She forgot about Micheal, she forgot about Stephanie, her aunt, the Rivers family, and she definitely forgot about the wedding and its venue.

Her hand made it to his face, as she cupped the side of his face before attaching her lips to his. It was a fast and passionate kiss, both knowing it was filled with rush and excitement.

"I love you." She whispered against his lips. She wanted to be away from the wedding reception, "Now drive."

***

THREE WEEKS LATER

Allison Carter felt the stares, she heard the whispers, she could even see the nurses and doctors stare at her. When she glanced up, her colleagues looked away. It's been three weeks since the wedding, Stephanie has been hiding out, Jackson and Allison are avoiding one another.

No one knows what happened between Allison Carter and Jackson Avery, except for them. They were all confused when they saw them return back to work, ignoring each other. They were all curious wanting to know what had happened between the two.

In the CT room, Jo, Stephanie and Leah were waiting for the scans to appear on the screens as they talked about Jo being confused, as she tried to figure out when  Alex proposed to her.

"A proposal's a big deal. You remember a proposal. Was I drunk? Do I drink too much?" Jo asked them, trying to remember.

"You do drink a lot." Leah honestlty told her, as she nodded her head.

Meanwhile Stephenie felt nothing but sadness and anger inside of her—mostly sadness seeing as her boyfriend ran away with the bride three weeks ago.