fifty-five

season 11, episode 3 - got to be real

ALLISON FOUND HERSELF IN ALEX'S BATHROOM, sitting on the toilet, her hand resting on top of her small bump and every now and then she ate a spoonful of nutella as she looked at a pacing Meredith

ALLISON FOUND HERSELF IN ALEX'S BATHROOM, sitting on the toilet, her hand resting on top of her small bump and every now and then she ate a spoonful of nutella as she looked at a pacing Meredith. The blonde shared the events that had happened the previous night. The new head of Cardio department, Maggie Pierce confessed that her mother was Ellis Grey, meaning she is Meredith's half-sister.

As soon as morning came, Meredith drove to Allison's apartment to pick her up before driving to Alex's house—or her old house.

"I do not need another sister." Meredith said, re-calling how she found out about Lexie Grey being her half-sister. At first Meredith hated the idea of having a sister but little by little she grew to love Lexie.

"Both of you get out." Alex groaned as he washed his hair with shampoo.

"I mean, she's a lying liar. I would know if my mother were pregnant when I was five." Meredith paused from her pacing, "My mother was not pregnant when I was five."

"What if you didn't notice?" Allison asked. Meredith sent her a glare causing her to hold up her hands in defense, "I'm just saying."

"Get out." Alex groaned again, not liking one bit that the both of them are inside the bathroom while he took a shower.

"She's like a psycho, like a stalker. I'm being stalked. Alex, Allie, this is criminal." Meredith opened the shower curtains, causing Allison to yelp and Alex to quickly cover himself with the curtains, "I mean, you—what's your problem?"

"Get out! Both of you, I'm naked here!" Alex gestured to his privates causing Allison to let out a laugh while Meredith seemez unfazed.

"Okay, so what? I've seen it before!" Meredith said, "No big deal! I'm in a crisis and Allie over there is stuffing herself with chocolate."

"Hey, I'm pregnant" Allison said, "I'm allowed to."

Alex furrowed his brows and just stared at them causing Meredith to sigh, "Okay, fine. It's—your junk is spectacular. Jo is a very lucky girl."

"Mer." Allison let out a laugh.

"Can we get back to me now?" Meredith asked her friends, she looked back at Allison, who nodded while Alex made a face, "Why are you making that face?"

"Mer and Allie, I realize that I said I would take over as your persons and occasionally Allie will too, maybe that means I have to buy you both tampons and act like Mer's husband's hair is special and Allie's husband problems or whatever—but I have a very important presentation to make to the board today to get a job, which I need because I got fired by Dr. Butthole!" Alex yelled, "I have been practicing all night. I am sleep-deprived. I need to shower—alone and focus."

Alex closed the curtains only for Meredith to open them once again as Allison spoke, "You didn't even hear what she said."

"No, and I don't care." Alex closed the curtain and Meredith opened it.