forty-two

season 9, episode 23 - readiness is all
season 9, episode 24 - perfect storm

season 9, episode 23 - readiness is allseason 9, episode 24 - perfect storm

"ALLIE, I NEED YOUR HELP." ALEX WHISPERED TO ALLISON, as they stood in the main lobby hearing the news about a storm and how they are going to prepare for it. "Come with me." Allison furrowed her brows, as she silently followed Alex, to wherever he was leading her to. "I brought him in a few hours ago. He had a C.T. I wanted to wait for you or Shepherd." Alex opened the curtain, to reveal a very beaten up Jason—Jo's boyfriend, "You gotta help him."

Allison gasped looking at the very injured man in the bed before she turned her head to look at her friend, "Alex..."

"It's chest peckwell. I mean, Jason Myers."

"I know who he is." Allison whispered, making her way to an unconscious Jason, as she took out her small light from her lab coat and checked his pupils.

***

"What happened?" Brooks, Allison's intern for the day asked Alex, as both of them looked at the computer while Allison checked on Jason.

"What does it look like?" Alex asked. Not in the need to answer any questions—it was obvious to what happened.

"Brooks, what do you see?" Allison asked her, wanting Alex not to get frustrated as she checked his pupils once more.

"Like, someone super messed him up."

Allison put away her light and faced Brooks, "Talk like a doctor."

"Um." Brooks looked at the scans, "Temporal bone fracture with an epidural hemorrhage."

Allison checked the tablet, the nurse gave her, "How soon does the bleed need to be evacuated?"

"Like, yesterday."

"Yeah." Allison nodded, "Book an O.R. Let's get him up there." Brooks nodded as she walked away. Allison stared at the man next to her, "Alex, what the hell happened? Who did this?"

"Make sure he doesn't die." Alex's eyes stayed on Jason, "You can't let him die, okay?"

Allison narrowed her eyes at him, before sighing and nodding her head, "Okay."

Once she walked away she looked at the nurse, "Page Shepherd."

"Right away, Doctor."

***

"Mer, Cristina. We have a problem" Allison walked inside the x-ray room seeing both of them with Stephanie, after she got kicked out of her O.R. by Derek, since he wanted her to check up on Alex. "It's Alex."

Meredith and Cristina followed Allison, as she filled them in on what happened with Jo's boyfriend. Once they found Alex, Cristina looked at Alex, "I said fight the guy. But I didn't mean fight the guy."