forty-eight

extras
season 10, episode 14 - you've got to hide your love away

THE DRIVE TO LAKE TAHOE WAS A LONG ONE, throughout the whole drive, Allison and Jackson had their hands interlaced with one another, not wanting to let go

THE DRIVE TO LAKE TAHOE WAS A LONG ONE, throughout the whole drive, Allison and Jackson had their hands interlaced with one another, not wanting to let go. It was a bliss, it felt like a dream, she was waiting for her to wake up, but she never did. This was reality, she is with Jackson, and they are on their way to get married to one another.

Once the car pulled up to the hotel, they got out of the car. Luckily, it was around midnight, no one could see them, no one would question Allison in her wedding dress. Jackson made his way towards his now fiancée, walking inside the inn to grab a room.

"Separate rooms." Allison told Jackson, "I want our wedding night to be special."

Jackson was opposed to the idea, he wanted to hold her in his arms—forever. Jackson eventually agreed. After all, he'll have a lifetime to hold her in his arms.

***

PRESENT:

Allison walked down the hallway, when she noticed the familiar face of her husband. Her eyes traveled down to his hand to make sure, he wasn't wearing his wedding band—seeing as no one knew their status.

Once she reached him she gave him a soft glare, "Take it off." Jackson furrowed his brows at her statement, causing her to speak again, "Take off your ring."

Jackson gasped remembering about it before he let out a smile, as she stood beside him, sliding the ring off and quickly putting inside his lab coat pocket.

Allison cleared her throat, "Thank you, Dr. Avery."

She pretended to talk about medicine, so knowing would know something was up between the two. Once the pair reached the main lobby, the two parted ways.

Jackson stood on the third step of the stairs, while Owen and Derek were at the middle, Cristina and Allison stood at the bottom.

Meredith walked up to them, moving her hair out of the way, "What did I miss?"

Cristina cleared her throat, "Owen and Emma are moving in together."

"He holds a meeting for that?" Meredith questioned, causing Allison to cover her mouth to hold in a laugh that was threatening to come out.

"Thank you for coming. I know you're all busy, so this won't take long." Owen spoke, clearing his throat, as he looked down at the black binder he had in his hands, "The board has just approved a new non-fraternization policy. This hospital has to be a safe work environment where our focus remains clearly on providing the best patient care possible. Moving forward, all relationships with co-workers will be discouraged and all relationships between superiors and subordinates is strictly prohibited." Everyone began to talk quietly about the new rule, "You will all receive a copy of the new rules. Your supervisors will arrange meetings to go over the details. And that's it. Let's get back to work."