six

season 6, episode 16 - perfect little accident

"IS IT TRUE HARPER AVERY IS HERE?" Lexie asked as she and Allison joined Meredith and Cristina, who were walking down the hallway together

"IS IT TRUE HARPER AVERY IS HERE?" Lexie asked as she and Allison joined Meredith and Cristina, who were walking down the hallway together. Allison eyes went wide.

Cristina groaned, recalling her memory of misdiagnosing him as Meredith chuckled, "So Derek walked in on her naked this morning in Alex's bed." Both Allison and Crisitina laughed at Lexie, who glared at her sister.

Meredith laughed as well, "What? I'm just cheering her up. She's having a bad day. Be generous." She gestured at Crisitina.

"You know, you can't be having feelings for Karev." Allison commented as she pointed at Meredith, "He's like Meredith three years ago."

"I said that." Meredith smiled, nudging Allison with wide eyes.

"I don't have feelings for Alex." Lexie defended herself as the four continued to walk down the hallway.

"Yet." Allison chimmed in shrugging her shoulders at the now blonde.

"You do. Your heart's like, in your vagina." Cristina commented.

Meredith nudged Cristina, "I said that."

Cristina turned her head to look at the two people she likes to call her best friends, "Oh my god."

"You guys are monsters." Lexie gestured at the three of them before leaving them alone.

Once Lexie left, Derek joined the three girls walking down the hallway, "Yang, I heard you met Harper Avery." Derek looked at her who nodded her head.

"Did you know that pretty boy's grandfather was god?" Cristina asked not wanting to believe Jackson is related to Harper Avery, the beat surgeon in the world who also has an award named after him.

"I didn't know. That is kinda cool, though." Derek complimented. Once he took a look at Allison's face he knew something was wrong with her, she looked nervous.

"No, it's not cool. He's an entitled brat with no skills, except a really good bloodline."

"Hey, it's not Jackson's fault he is related to Harper Avery." Allison defended him, not liking how people treat him once they find out, it happened in the university which would most likely happen here, they will treat him differently.

Cristina scoffed, "Why are you defending him?" Allison stayed quiet. "Oh my God, unless you like him."

"I do not." She huffed before walking away from the group.

***

"Hey." Allison greeted Meredith. "I was paged by Webber." Jackson turned around hearing the sound of Allison's voice as he sends her a small smile. Allison can tell Jackson isn't excited to have his grandfather here.