ten

season 7, episode 3 - superfreak

ALLISON WALKED BEISDE DEREK AS MEREDITH AND CRISTINA WALK BEHIND THEM

ALLISON WALKED BEISDE DEREK AS MEREDITH AND CRISTINA WALK BEHIND THEM. Ever since Cristina Yang had her nervous breakdown in the O.R. two weeks ago, she hasn't been the same, so Derek offered to have her under his service. Of course, Allison understood but she wanted to be in neuro's service again since she hasn't been in a couple weeks now.

"Oh, come on." Derek groaned, seeing his sister in front of him, "Amy?"

"Well, If you'd pick up the damn phone, I wouldn't have to stalk you" Amy spoke up as Allison looked back and forth from Derek and the girl.

"Yeah. Why didn't you call your sister?" Mark playfully scowled at Derek.

"Sister?" Meredith asked confused.

"Meredith, Cristina, Allison, this is Amy."

"Amelia." She corrected, "He's the only one who gets to call me Amy."

Out of all of Derek's sisters, Allison has only met one, Nancy, who came to visit Seattle a few years back. Of course, she has met Derek's mother as well.

"Amy—Amelia is also a neurosurgeon." Mark explained, as Allison eyes went wide.

"Another one? You Shepherds grow them like weeds." Cristina blurted out.

Amelia continued to say how the man has a tumor as Derek walked away. Allison faintly smiled at Mark as she walked away.

***

"A condom?" Alex questioned Meredith after she'd informed the group what was found in her patients lung.

"Yup." Meredith nodded.

"Wait, and she aspirated it?" Cristina questioned.

"A condom in her lung? I'm gonna gag." Jackson shook his head as he made his way forward.

"And her fiancé thinks she's a virgin." Meredith added as Allison winced.

"Okay, here we go." Jackson stopped everyone in front of a patients room. Everyone glanced through the small window where the patient was being examined by Lexie.

"Ew. Ew. Ew." Cristina shook her head in disgust.

"Okay, now I think I'm gonna gag." Alex shuddered.

"Oh, look at Grey." Cristina chuckled, "It looks like she's gonna heave."

"She's looked like that all day." Jackson spoke up once again.

"I mean, I kinda wish I was in there." Meredith admitted, making everyone give her a weird look. "Seriously, how long does a case like this come along?"

"About as often as twenty-seven year old virgin brides." Alex retorted.

"She could still be a virgin." April defended, "Just cause she's twenty-seven, I mean, it's—it's not impossible."