thirty-four

season 9, episode 7 - i was made for lovin' you

THE ATTENDING'S GATHERED IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM BEFORE ROUNDS, as Owen spoke about the changes in the OR board about their surgeries

THE ATTENDING'S GATHERED IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM BEFORE ROUNDS, as Owen spoke about the changes in the OR board about their surgeries. "I have one last thing to say, some of you, uh, may run into Arizona Robbins today. It's her first day back. So if you see her, just make her feel welcome."

The group cheered and clapped, "Or maybe...maybe don't make a big deal at all." Callie spoke up, causing the group to glance at her, "It might be better."

"Noted. Thank you." Owen nodded as everyone got up from their seats to resume with their work, only for him stop them, "Oh, oh. Hold on." Owen got their attention again, "I just want to address one more thing. Um, most of you are aware that a group of doctors have filed a lawsuit against our hospital. Some of you may be wondering what this all means and how it's gonna affect our staff. I'd like to be clear. It doesn't...at all. Let's just let the lawyers worry about that, that's their job. Our job is to continue to work together and support each other in giving the great standard of care that we have always given. Let's not let something like this get in the way of that. Thank you."

Allison looked at the floor feeling awkward seeing as she was involved with it, she left the room to check on her post-op patients.

***

S9 EP8: LOVE TURNS YOU UPSIDE DOWN

"Allie." Jackson called out for Allison, who was walking down the hallway. Allison stopped, so he could catch up to her, "Hey."

Allison smiled, "So, are we still on for movie night?"

Jackson smirked, "You know it, maybe more than a movie night."

Allison chuckled, "Jackson, we haven't even talked about this, about us." She said looking down at the ground before looking back at him, "I want more than just sex with you."

"I want more than just sex with you too." Jackson smiled, as he brought his hand to Allison's cheek before caressing it lightly.

"Dr. Carter." An intern ran towards them causing Allison to look up. "Ms. Sullivan's aneurysm...it blew."

Allison eyes widened before she walked torward to the intern, "Next time, you page 9-1-1. Get an O.R. prepped." The intern nodded his head, "What are you still standing here for? Go!"

Allison looked back at Jackson, "I'll wait for your shift to be over!"

Jackson lightly chuckled as he saw the two jog to the patient's room, he couldn't help but admire Allison.