three

season 6, episode 9 - new history

"IZZIE?" ALLISON SPOKE UP ONCE SHE saw her friend inside the clinic

"IZZIE?" ALLISON SPOKE UP ONCE SHE saw her friend inside the clinic. Meredith had informed both Allison and Cristina that the blonde Stevens was back in Seattle, "Where the hell have you been?"

Izzie turned around spotting them as she looked at Meredith, glaring at her. The only reason Izzie Stevens was back is for Derek to check on one of her old teachers. Her plan was to have no one know she back especially her husband, Alex.

"You missed your I.L-2 appointment." Crisitna spoke up after the three came to a stop.

"You told Cristina and Allison I was here? Mer, who else did you tell?" Izzie asked the other blonde who was going to speak but got interrupted.

"Well, well, well, look who's back"  Charles smiled as he walked inside standing behind the three doctors.

"This guy?" Izzie asked, "You told the guy that got me fired?" She scoffed.

"I didn't tell him. I don't even know him. It's my first day back." Meredith defended herself. After a few weeks, of staying at home after the surgery—doctor's orders, Meredith was finally back to work.

"Dr. Percy's on my service today." Derek spoke up, as Charles made his way to stand behind him as Izzie groaned not too happy about it.

"And I didn't get you fired. You did that all by yourself." Charles told her, making Izzie hum in agreement as she rolled her eyes.

"Dr. Percy, Dr. Singer needs a full dementia work-up. Dr. Stevens will give you the details." Derek pointed at Izzie as he talked. He grabbed the blue clipboard that was resting on the counter of the nurse's station as he walked away from the group of residents.

"I wish Dr. Stevens would give me the details. But I'm just the person who saved her life." Crisitina shrugged. "Do you know, if you miss another I.L.-2 treatment-"

"—I got my I.L.-2 treatment at Seattle Pres. I may not be a doctor here anymore, but I'm not a complete idiot." Izzie defended herself, as Allison eyes travelled behind her seeing Alex walk inside the Clinic looking at Izzie.

"Iz." Meredith called out for her, as she signals with her eyes to look behind her. As she does, Alex drops the clipboard he had in his hand on top of the nurse's station before walking away. Allison looks at the blonde who looked away as she shook her head and followed after Alex.

***

Allison has been avoiding Jackson ever since she caught him kissing Cristina at Arizona's failed surprise birthday party. Thankfully, Crisitina hasn't brought it up to her or anything about how she ran away when she saw the Avery boy. The four residents sat at their usual table eating their lunch as they see the attendings talking to the new Cardio attending.