thirty-three

season 9, episode 4 - i saw her standing there

JACKSON SCOOPED ALLISON OFF HER FEET AS HER LEGS WRAPPED AROUND HIS WAIST

JACKSON SCOOPED ALLISON OFF HER FEET AS HER LEGS WRAPPED AROUND HIS WAIST. He slammed her back on the bed as he hovered on top of her, as he kissed her neck, chin and finally her lips. Allison's hands made its way around his neck and pulled him closer. He broke away, as they held eye contact before moans filled the on-call room.

After they were done, Allison and Jackson laid on opposite sides of the bed, as they stared at the ceiling. Weeks after Allison came back they slept together once more while being drunk...and then once turned into multiple times. "This is the last time we do this." Allison said.

"Yes." Jackson nodded. Both of them not wanting to admit their feelings for one another. "I'm going to get some coffee."

With that Jackson quickly put on his scrubs and left the room. Allison sighed as she changed backed into her scrubs.

***

Catherine Avery was back in town to perform surgery with Dr. Webber. Of course, Allison hasn't ran into her yet. Jackson and Allison are both writing down in their charts at the Nurse's station, when Catherine came and kissed his cheek.

"Mom." Jackson nodded seeing as she was kissing him goodbye before leaving with Dr. Webber.

"You okay?" Allison asked, knowing Webber and Catherine have something going on.

"I'm fine." Jackson dismissed, closing one of the charts and putting it aside before grabbing another.

"Are you sure?" Allison continued, closing her chart, seeing Jackson nod. "Want to have sex?"

Jackson inhaled, "Yeah."

The two walked away from the nurse's station and walking inside an on-call room, to have a repeat from this morning.

***

S9 EP5: BEAUTIFUL DOOM

When Allison left the O.R. after finishing her surgery she was greeted by Shane Ross, one of the interns, carrying Zola.

"Hey, Dr. Carter." Ross smiled, handing Allison, Zola and her diaper bag, "Dr. Grey was pulled into surgery for her trauma patient so she asked if you could watch Zola while she performs surgery. She has a small fever, daycare won't take her and her sippy cup is on the side." Allison looked down at Zola before seeing Ross down the hallway yelling a quick thank you.

Allison adjusted Zola in her arms and smiled at her, "Aunt Allie is going to take you to the attending's lounge and hang out there."

***

Jackson entered the attending's lounge seeing Allison holding Zola, as he walked forward and asked, "Why is Zola not in daycare?"

"She has a fever." Allison informed as she bounced Zola in his arms, "It's going down, but since I'm done for the day, Aunt Allie is going to read some books with her." Allison frowned seeing Jackson's gaze on her, "What? Is something wrong?"