five

season 6, episode 12 - i like you so much better when you're naked

ALLISON WAS IN THE KITCHEN AS SHE SITS IN THE HIGH CHAIR, her hand around the white mug, when all of the sudden she sees Meredith walk down with Lexie and Alex behind her

ALLISON WAS IN THE KITCHEN AS SHE SITS IN THE HIGH CHAIR, her hand around the white mug, when all of the sudden she sees Meredith walk down with Lexie and Alex behind her. Lexie sits down in the high chair, looking guilty as Alex stands behind the counter.

"Izzie leaves, and Mark gets a kid and you two decide that the best way to deal is to get drunk and mash your genitals together?" Meredith lectured them making Allison raise her brows.

"Oh my God, you both had sex." She chuckled finding this amusing. Alex glares at her making her quiet down and look at her mug.

"Look, no freakin' way you get to judge us or give relationship advice. Besides, you were a total dirty mistress, like two weeks ago." Alex then glances at Allison, "And Allie, here she hasn't hooked up or been in a relationship with anyone since she started working at the hospital so she can't give us relationship advice either, for all we know she's a virgin."

"Are we calling me a dirty mistress?" Lexie held up her hand.

"That was two years ago and his wife didn't have cancer." Meredith spoke up, ignoring Lexie.

"And I was left by my ex-fiancee, kind of hard trusting guys." Allison spoke up shrugging her shoulders before she chugged her coffee. Alex, Meredith and Lexie look at the Carter in surprise not believing what she said, "What?"

"I've only been with like, six guys in my whole life. Okay, Alex and I—we've done it before. That was recycling. It was like good for the environment"

"The environment being your vagina?" Allison tilted her head looking at Lexie who looked guilty knowing Allison was good friends with Mark.

"Izzie's gone, I was horny, she was there." Alex shrugged his shoulders making Lexie groan as she covers her eyes saying she was a dirty mistress.

Lexie head immediately shoots up as she stares between Meredith and Allison, "Oh crap. You're gonna tell Derek and then Derek's gonna tell Mark that I'm a whore."

"No, I am not going to tell Derek, and neither are the both of you." Meredith told Allison and Lexie before looking at Alex, "And you're not gonna say anything. We are keeping our mouths shut. Izzie is coming home. No one needs to know."

Alex looks up seeing Izzie standing in the kitchen doorway making everyone turn around to look at her. "Know what?"  Everyone stayed silent not knowing what to say.

***

"Your husband has me doing post-ops" Allison walked inside the empty O.R. as she makes her way to the table putting her tray down.

"He is your best friend, don't look at me." Meredith defended herself as she continued practicing for her surgery with Webber.

Allison groaned as she sat down next to Cristina, "What are you guys talking about?"