twenty-six

season 8, episode 16 - if only you were lonely

"YOU'RE AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN." MARK SPOKE UP. Allison looked at Mark with furrowed eyebrows, wondering why he is saying this to her. Their number one rule, when they became friends was that she wasn't going to hook up with him and he has tried few years ago, but she always denied and Mark had stopped trying.

"I know that." Allison nodded her head, "You have a girlfriend Mark, and we've talked about this."

Mark shook his head, "You and Avery spend a lot of time together lately."

"W-We do, but we're just uh study buddies." Allison stuttered, "And we're friends."

"He's an attractive guy, nice bone structure, hypnotic eyes, etcetera and you have slept together, nothing new." Mark shrugged, "So you should help him relieve some of that stress." Mark went on, "You're both attractive so..."

"Mark Sloan." Allison narrowed her eyes at Mark, "I am walking away from this conversation."

"Take one for the team, Carter!" Mark yelled out to her.

***

"I heard you have a date tonight." Derek spoke up as Allison walked inside the kitchen seeing Bailey teach Derek how to brush Zola's hair properly. Micheal Rivers finally had the courage to text Allison and asked her out on a date.

"I do." Allison nodded as she smiled at Zola.

"What's his name? Do I have to talk to him before he picks you up?" Derek asked making Allison chuckle.

"No." Allison shook her head, "You'll just scare him off, and this is my first date in since forever, so hopefully everything goes fine."

"Hey." Meredith greeted them.

"Hey, did you know Zola has a kitchen?" Derek asked brushing their daughter's hair once again as Bailey rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Derek, I know all about Zola's kitchen." Meredith shook her head going to kiss their daughter's cheek, as Bailey instructs Derek what to do.

Allison's phone goes off, "Well that's me. Wish me luck."

***

S8 EP17: ONE STEP TOO FAR

"Okay, let go over the game plan again." Jackson sighed, as he, Mark and Allison walked inside the skills lab, "If we see my mother..."

"We're buried with work today." Mark spoke in a monotone voice.

"And—" Jackson waited for Mark to finish but hearing no response he continued, "—you're sorry but Jackson has no time to spend with her, okay?"