forty-one

season 9, episode 18 - idle hands

ALLISON WALKED INSIDE THE HOSPITAL AS SHE FOUND THE BOARD MEMBERS, all standing at the Nurse's station in the main lobby

ALLISON WALKED INSIDE THE HOSPITAL AS SHE FOUND THE BOARD MEMBERS, all standing at the Nurse's station in the main lobby.  Dr. Webber spoke, "I love the new logo. It really catches the eye, and uh," He gestured to the cup of coffee he was having, "These coffee sleeves—excellent thermal retention."

Derek nodded before pointing to a random sheet on the wall behind Jackson, "What's up with the sheet?'

Jackson shrugged, "I thought you guys put it up there for some kind of unveiling."

"No." Allison spoke, reaching the group, as she stared at the white sheet.

"Well, somebody should say a few words, right?" Dr. Webber suggested, "I mean, it's unlucky not to."

Callie and Arizona came in and joined the group, "Hey." Arizona asked, "Why are you guys staring at the wall?"

"Oh, We're waiting for the big...unveiling." Cristina responded.

Callie gestured to Arizona, "Well, you should be staring at my wife."

Meredith looked over, "New haircut?"

"No. It's her leg. She's wearing high heels." She turned Arizona over, "Because she has a sexy high-heel leg that makes her ass go pow."

Arizona moved her hip to the side as the girls complimented Arizona. Callie nodded and looked at the guys, "Come on, guys. You can comment too. You have permission. It's one time in your life you can say it."

Derek shook his head and laughed, as Jackson looked at Arizona and nodded. Webber tried to compliment her but was awfully bad at it, causing Allison to quietly chuckle.

Arizona pointed at the wall, "Yeah. Let's just focus on the unveiling"

"I think the painters actually left that there." Jackson walked up to the wall and gripped the sheet and ripped it down as everyone looked at the frame.

GREY + SLOAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL est. 2013

"Oh, okay." Cristina said, turning around to leave.

"End of speech."

***

"Awesome." Cristina commented as she looked at the magazine in her hand. "We are awesome." She walked up to the rest of her friends, "Did you see our picture in this?"

Allison nodded, "We are awesome."

"I'm at 28 weeks and I'm worried about DiGeorge syndrome." Meredith sighed.

"DiGeorge?" Alex asked, "There's like, what, a 1 in 100,000? It's too rare. Most likely it'll have a cleft palate or a heart defect."