four

season 6, episode 11 - blink

ALLISON WAS PAGED IN THE ER, BY DEREK SINCE SHE IS ON HIS SERVICE

ALLISON WAS PAGED IN THE ER, BY DEREK SINCE SHE IS ON HIS SERVICE. She quickly puts on a yellow trauma gown, as she meets up with the rest of the group at the doors of the ER. Derek was walking ahead of the group as soon as the ambulance came to a stop, "Carter you're with me, Karev with Torres and Grey with Bailey." Derek assigned the residents to their attendings, "Tom Kates is in this ambulance."

"The quarterback?" Alex questioned, shocked and confused on how Derek knows Tom Kates the quarterback.

"If you see photographers call security. Tell your interns no autographs, no pictures. I see anyone pull out a camera phone, it's going on the toilet." Bailey concluded, as Allison put on her gloves.

"So the three of us are on one patient?" Allison asked, wondering why so man residents helping only one patient.

"He's a high profile patient. He gets a lot of attention." Bailey said, as Derek walked over to Tom.

"I thought we agreed to stop meeting like this?" Derek smiled at Tom.

"What can I say man? I missed your smiling face." Tom replied making Derek shake his head.

"Head trauma, but G.C.S. 15 since regaining consciousness. He's got high/lowed by couple of their linebackers dropped like a rock." The paramedic said, as they walked Tom to a trauma room.

"I'm gonna need a head C.T." Derek told Allison, who nodded her head to make the call for a head C.T.

***

"You know you've been avoiding Avery." Derek pointed out to Allison as he wrote on the chart. Allison and Derek are leaning against the window as some of the attendings are watching Tom Kates accident on the computer desktop at the nurse's station.

"Shut up, you're like the millionth person pointing it out." Allison rolled her eyes at him, not wanting to go into why she is back to avoiding the green eyed Avery. "I will tell you when I want to tell you."

"Oh, Hey! Look who's here." Derek looked up from a patient's chart. Addison Montgomery came to a stop as Mark was alongside her. Allison smiled seeing the familiar red head back in Seattle.

"Good to see you." Callie told her wrapping her arms around her as Allison sends her a small smile and a wave. She wasn't close with the Montgomery red head but she didn't have a problem with her either.

"What are you doing here?" Miranda asked her surprised to see her here.

"Sloan's got a little something going on with the baby." Mark responded to her. During the holiday's Mark Sloan found out he was a dad to a eighteen year old, shocking everyone. Allison was out of town that week since she went to visit her aunt back in Boston for the holidays.