rarity new assignment

On Wednesday afternoon at Dash's residence in the neighborhood with rainbow dash sitting on the couch watching TV with rainbow quartz playing her toys inside the play pin while rarity at the fashion sewing room from upstairs to make dresses and the telephone begins to ring on the table.

Rarity begin shout at her wife from downstairs, "don't worry honey, I got it." And rushed up to the telephone to grab it and put it on her ear, "Dash's residence. Whom I speaking with."

Sapphire shore: "good afternoon, mrs. Dash."

Rarity eyes went to wide to hear from famous and greatest dancer in paris, France and says, "h-hello ms. Shore, what i do you for?"

Sapphire shore: "listen girl, I need fashion designer to make dresses for the fashion show and I got idea to know someone make wonderful fashion clothes."

Rarity: "me."

Sapphire shore: "correct mrs. Dash, so what you say?"

Rarity begin with powerful squeal that made from everyone will hear from canterlot city to jackie chan  universe then stop a bit.

Henchman x: "what in the world?"

Finn: "yo, what was that?"

Chow: "beats me."

Rasto: "i believe someone who won the lottery."

Then finn turn around at kitchen with hak foo, henchmen x, and daolon wong and he said, "how's the special sauce doing?"

Back with rarity

Sapphire shore: "that's means yes. I guess."

Rarity: "thank you so much."

Sapphire shore: "no problem at all girl, wooo."

Rarity: "when I going to Paris?"

Sapphire shore: "at Monday morning at 8:00 am."

Rarity: "sounds great, bye."

Sapphire shore: "you too girl."

she hang up the phone then heard footsteps stomped on the stairs towards her sewing room and the door open really fast to reveal rainbow dash with worried look on her face, "honey, what's wrong?" And rarity replied back to rainbow question, "I got a call from sapphire shore from France and she went me to make dresses over there.

Rainbow: "really, I'm so proud of you, babe."

She lift her wife up and twirl around for a bit and stop to look each other with bedroom eyes and rainbow dash said, "when you leaving over there."

Rarity: "Monday morning."

Rainbow: "really."

Rarity: "yup."

Rainbow: "how long you staying there?"

Rarity: "2 weeks."

Rainbow: "okay, I will watch the house when you gone to Paris and drama letter babysitting rainbow quartz when I'm at work."

Rarity: "that's sweet for you, dashie. And you getting award on bed tonight after my family come here to visit and eat dinner with us."

Rainbow with sly grin on her face to stare at her wife breasts inside the dark blue tanktop and said, "aww yeah."

[New chapter is out for this story]