arrive at the creek

Pixel arrive at herkleton oaks, Maryland with her team to find 3rd oni mask. She wearing off shoulder pink shirt, jeans short, and sneakers. Her hair is straight. She got stiff puffer fish in her hand search of 3rd oni general mask and begin to glow towards the woods.

Pixel: "it's coming from the forest, guys."

Jackie with a smile and says, "perfect, me, you, captain super captain, and rainbine while uncle and tohru go to the market to find Japanese rice and chi ingredients spell for mask removel spell."

Rainbine: "sounds good to me, chan."

Uncle and tohru take a bus to super market to find Japanese rice and chi ingredients spell while rest of them enter the woods to see a lot of kids hanging out with trading post.

Rainbine: "wow, this place looked beautiful."

Jackie: "you said it."

The stiff puffer fish begin to glow really bright it's getting close begin walking the location in 2 minutes and arrive at Ramp city with five kids riding their bikes. She moved stiff puffer fish down to the ground begin to glow as they begin walked towards it.

Captain super captain: "I think we found it, guys."

Jackie: "let dig it up."

Cannonball handed jackie a shovel to dig up the 3rd oni mask while the others stand guard and heard motor sound inside the forest from 2 miles to them.

Handelbarb: "uh-oh."

Pixel: "umm guys, we got company."

Jackie: "I almost done digging in any minute."

A customized red hot rod exit the forest to ramp city with ding-dong daddy with DDD minions crew with his side on his car. Ding-dong daddy begin to speak, "greetings cool-katz, ding-dong Daddy is here to grab 3rd oni mask from you."

Rainbine: "not a chance, Daddy-o."

Ding-dong daddy: "okay you ask for it then. Girl."

Gorlliamon exit the forest to the ramp city with centarumon & unimon by his side to shock the group.

Rainbine: "see backup with him."

"Need some help with them."

They turned around to see davis and veemon enter the ramp city with Ken and wormmon with sly grin on their faces.

Rainbine: "yup."

Davis: "alright. Okay veemon go Digivolve."

Ken: "you too wormmon."

They begin to digivolve to flamedermon And stingmon to amaze handlebarb and her friends then Jackie stopped digging to see 3rd oni mask and grab it But one of DDD minion took the mask from Jackie chan and give it to his boss.

Ding dong daddy: "this mask belong to me."

Tarakudo come out from bark of tree towards ding dong daddy and said, "wear it my boy to control the shadowkhans.

He put the mask on to transform into Kiiro the oni general and said, "cool, think ding dong daddy love it this transformation."

Handlebarb: "man, he scary looking."

Cannonball: "yeah."

Dex spend his arms out and says, "echophase activate." He transform into mask rider to amaze handlebarb.

Handlebarb: "that so radical."

Warpspeed didn't say nothing and pulled out his phone to press the camera app and switched photo into video, he pressed the red button to take a video.

[New chapter is out]