chat with section commander

Commander Erwin towards the courtyard to chant with section commander zoë hange about new allies from another world to find 4th oni mask And arrived to see hange with two capture titans.

Commander Erwin: "section commander zoë hange."

She turn around to see commander Erwin with warm smile on her face and said, "greetings commander Erwin, you need something." He said to her, "listen, we having visitors on Monday."

Moblit: "we do?"

Zoë: "visitors from wall rose or the village?"

Commander Erwin: "another world."

Both: "another world?"

Nifa: "are you serious."

Commander Erwin: "yes, I need two people meet them outside of the HQ to find 4th oni mask before tarakudo and his henchmen arrived."

Nifa and rashad rise their hands up to due volunteer to meet the visitors from another world as commander Erwin begin to speak, "good, you two join them to find oni mask. Understand me."

Both: "yes sir."

He handed two onions to them and make them confused as mobilt said to commander Erwin with confused, "okay, what's with the onion commander Erwin."

Commander Erwin: "because it's tarakudo weakness to make him blind for bit."

Moblit: "okay than."

Hange got crazy look on her face and said, "I'm very excited meet this new visitors from another world and interview them too."

Moblit: "don't goes crazy on them, second commander."

Zoë: "i won't moblit."

[New chapter is out. 57th expedition will be 44 days while armin and the others are still cadets before joining the scouts or military police in their original universe]