parent lesson #2 with bill green

Rainbine arrive at green residence to see cow, goat, and pig eating the grass and decided walk the path to the front porch.

Rainbine: "okay, it's showtime."

She then begin knocking on the door for a minute and stop to hear someone from inside coming to the door and open really wide to reveal bill Green with warm smile.

Bill: "howdy rainbine."

Rainbine: "you too bill."

he let her in inside of the house towards the living room with grandma green who's sitting on her chair doing knitting and sit down on the couch with bill sitting on his chair.

Bill: "so captain black told me about you and rarifruit becoming a parents for your baby. You want parent lessons to be great parent."

Rainbine: "yes sir."

Bill: "alright, here's your parent lessons #2 is keep away from medicine to your child because they will get sick or die. Including tide pods laundry too.

Rainbine: "got it bill."

Then all of sudden, vision went through the walls to appear in front of them.

Grandma: "what the? Are you ghost or something."

Vision: "I'm an advanced android, ma'am and come from earth 616 knowns as marvel universe."

Grandma: "okay then, what are doing you here, fella."

Vision: "I'm joining sunset shimmer and the others to find oni masks from another worlds before tarakudo does."

Rainbine: "awesome, welcome to the team dude."

Vision: "you mean us."

Bill: "us?"

Appear of nowhere to Reveal ant man in his regular size that's surprise bill, grandma green, and rainbine.

Ant man: "greetings i'm scott edward known as ant man. This suit make me shrink down as size ant while increase physical strength, toughness, and agility. Oh I'm become gigantic size too.

Rainbine: "that's awesome Scott, you wanna join us too. I resume."

Scott: "yup."

Tilly and Andromeda show up from the backyard to see rainbine, ant man, and vision in the living room with bill and grandma.

Tilly: "hi rainbine."

Rainbine: "hey tilly, who's your friend there."

Tilly: "this is Andromeda. She conspiracy theorist.

Andromeda: "um Tilly that cyborg from the future who coming here to take over the world."

Tilly: "no, no Andromeda. She's the counterpart of rainbow dash and member of element of insanity."

Andromeda: "oh. She's taking over the world."

Rainbine: "nope except for takarudo the king of shadowkhans,  lord of all oni does to plan gather of shadowkhans to cover four worlds into enetral darkness."

Andromeda: "oh."

[New chapter is out for this story]