the assembly

On Thursday at 10:00 am at canterlot high school.

Everybody at the gym for some kind of assembly from principal celestia with everyone sitting on the chairs or sitting on the bench.

Sunset: "what kind of assembly going to be?"

Applejack: "beats me sugarcube."

Fluttershy sitting down left next to her girlfriend with her stomach is little bit big inside of her dress and said," let's find out shall we, girls."

Pinkie: "agreed."

Rainbow: "yup."

Principal celestia, captain black, vice principal luna, 20 yrs old king t'challa, jackie chan, and tohru show up at the stage to see everyone are here for the assembly and principal celestia begin to speak with a microphone, "good you all here for assembly." And flash sitting on a chair right next to her girlfriend christy with her stomach is 7 months pregnancy and said, "what's going on here principal celestia." And principal celestia replied back at flash question, "you see mr. Sentry. The enforcers just escape from prison yesterday." Everyone gasped in the gym about the enforcers just escape from prison.

Pauly: "what about daolon wong?"

Christy: "yeah."

Principal celestia: "he still in prison."

Pinkie: "that's good."

First base: "good."

Copper: "neat."

Principal celestia: "there's a new foe named tarakudo, the king of shadowkhans, lord of all oni! Team up with the enforcers to grab oni generals mask from other worlds now when those masks come together to make different types of shadowkhans to cover three universes in eternal darkness."

Rarity become scared on her face and says, "different types of shadowkhans."

Bright idea: "welp! We're boned."

Frosty orange: "yikes."

Ginger owleyes: "uh-oh."

Snips: "oh-boy! That's means we gather all the masks from here and equestria then put it inside section 13 vault like we did to the animals."

Principal celestia: "that's correct snips. Good news is the chans and tohru got the 1st mask from last night at their world but he must do research to find the masks because he saw one when he was little."

Micro chip: "yikes."

Photo finish: "oh."

Principal celestia: "our guest from wakanda, Africa to help us to gather the masks. king t'challa known as the black panther."

King t'challa give them happily wave a bit and grab the mic from principal celestia to begin to speak, "me, green arrow, dr. Strange, and iron man will help you to find the masks in both worlds before tarakudo get them."

Flash sentry get up from his chair to look everybody in this gym: "yeah let's do it guys beside we're wondercolts and section 13 secret agents. We save the worlds for third time and now save it again for crying out loud."

Gilda: "he's right. Let's do it"

Lighting dust: "yeah."

Everybody begin to cheer really loud inside the gym to save the worlds again with captain black begin to smile at flash with a thought inside his head, "he will be a great captain for section 13 someday when he grows up."

Christy felt her twin boys kicking inside her stomach with warm smile on her face.

Christy: "(thought) my boys will love to meet their new daddy for a first time when they coming out.

Back with sunset shimmer and her friends on the bleachers.

Sunset: "I send the message twilight about this."

Derpy: "good idea babe."

Sci twi: "yeah."

Rarity look at her wife with worried look on her face and say's, "you and rainbow quartz be alright when I gone to Paris." And rainbow replied back with her wife question, "of course babe. Me and squirt be alright."

Rarity: "okay but I cook some foods for you tonight."

Rainbow: "yes dear."

Principal celestia turn at her sister with stern look on her face and said, "called principal cadence from crystal prep academy because we need some help from crystal rainbooms to gather masks in both worlds besides they're section 13 secret agents too."

Vice principal Luna: "you got it sister."

Iris sonnet: "he's cute as a king."

Melisa with sly grin on her face at iris and said, "oh someone in love with king of wakanda."

Cloudy: "yeah. You should ask him out on a date."

Fersity: "go fo it girl."

Marianne: "do it girl."

Pauly: "please do it, Iris."

Danielle chord: "it's going to be awesome."

Iris: "I do it during after school."

[New chapter is out for this story]