watch out, it's Sasquatch!

Indigo zap and the gang arrive at the studio see krusty the clown and sideshow mel talking with production producer.

Indigo: "yo, krusty."

Both of them saw indigo zap walk to them with warm smiles, krusty the clown said of surprise to indigo zap, "heya kid, how you been lately." She replied back, "I'm doing good, krusty. Me and my girlfriend having gender reveal party on Saturday because we're having baby."

Krusty: "congratulations kid, you want me to entertain the little kids right."

Indigo: "yup."

Krusty: "how cost you going to pay me for entertainment at your gender reveal party, kid."

Indigo: "20 dollars."

Krusty: "you got a deal indigo. I'll do it."

Then all of sudden, something big burst through studio wall to shocked the group to reveal Sasquatch with angry look on his face.

Krusty: "holy cow, that's Bigfoot."

Sasquatch: "it's Sasquatch to you, clown. My boss tarakudo sent Sasquatch here to destroy you and puny friends here. Oh yeah!"

Indigo zap: "you working for tarakudo."

Sasquatch: "yup."

Sideshow mel: "oh boy."

Captain archer pull out boxing glove arrow and place it on quiver to aim at Sasquatch and shoot it heading to the face for a knock out but Sasquatch grab boxing glove by his hand and eating it whole.

Captain archer: "well shit, it's doesn't work at all."

Sideshow mel: "geeze, you think."

Sasquatch leap in mid-air and come down at captain archer with his fist coming up to hit him but captain archer press the button on red metal wrist band pop out force shield protect Sasquatch attack just in time but Sasquatch begin continue attacking captain archer while being protect by his shield.

Indigo: "hold on cap, we're coming."

She use her rocket shoes flying towards Sasquatch in full speed and she lifted her right leg up bit and swing down to aim at Sasquatch neck, "shadowbolt turnover!" Strike on the neck make Sasquatch goes down on the floor with little bit of pebbles come out while laying down on his back.

Captain archer: "thanks indigo, for saving me."

Indigo: "no problem cap."

Iron fist: "way to go zap."

Krusty: "holy cow, i didn't see that coming."

Sasquatch begin to get up from the floor from that attack and she getting ready for her next attack, "Timberwolves back smash." She kicked left rib that make Sasquatch slide on the floor bit and he begin to get up and become very weak and hurt from indigo zap.

Sasquatch: "you three can't defeat the Sasquatch."

Indigo: "we'll see about that, fur freak."

She flying towards Sasquatch with one leg sticking for her ultimate attack, "crystal prep academy special supreme!" She kick Sasquatch in the stomach that send him flying backwards to crash through krusty the clown studio wall to krustyly studio wall towards to crash into Springfield police dept who laying on the floor, out cold in front police chief desk.

Wiggum: "what do we have here, boys."

Lou: "it's look like Bigfoot, chief."

Eddie: "out cold one."

A portal show up of nowhere, commander Erwin walk up to the portal to Springfield police chief see out cold Sasquatch with two shield agents and the thing.

Commander Erwin: "cuff him."

Both shield agents: "yes sir."

Wiggum: "that's my job, punk."

The thing: "sorry bud, this Bigfoot is working for tarakduo."

Lou: "oh."

Krusty and the group jaws drop on the floor to see indigo zap who defeat Sasquatch with her powerful kick.

Iron fist: "that's powerful kick you got there, indigo zap.

Indigo: "thanks, I due kicking moves at martial art when I was 6 yrs old.

Captain archer: "not bad, indigo."

[New chapter is out for this story]