weekend plans with the girls

Fido and dumbbell grab their books in the locker for 4th period and the voices of gilda and lighting,"hey boys." They closed their locker to see their girlfriends with warm smile on their faces and Fido said, "hey girls, you two need something."

Lighting: "me and Gilda just decided to take you boys at san Francisco, California to watch equestria NBA basketball game this Sunday."

Fido: "awesome babe, did master shifu know about this because we need training with furious five at jade palace."

Gilda: "he said, "yes." After all we're canterlot furious four."

Dumbbell: "you're right hotstuff."

Fido: "that's why we love you girls so much ever."

At otherside of canterlot high school girls restroom with rainbow dash in her work uniform just exit the restroom because going to work early at mr. Stone sporting goods inside the mall and the voice appears behind her, "greetings mrs. Dash." She stopped and turned around at principal celestia with warm smile.

Rainbow: "hi principal celestia."

Principal celestia: "going to work early, rainbow."

Rainbow: "yes ma'am, mr. Stone give me to stock of new baseball goggles and working on the cash register for Hannah gloom and chase peach shift."

Principal celestia: "that's a lot of work, rainbow."

Rainbow: "don't worry I handle them in 2 seconds flat."

Principal celestia: "oh by the way rainbow, is rarity coming home on Monday from france."

Rainbow: "yep, when she get home so me and her planted some flowers behind the house that I got from flower girls flower shop yesterday."

Principal celestia: "wonderful."

[New chapter is out for today.]