giving birth of twin boys

They arrived at the hospital and parked in the first row front of emergency entrance with nurse drop who's waiting for him. Flash and soarin get out the hammer begin running towards the emergency entrance with nurse drop.

Nurse drop: "just in time mr. Sentry, it's time."

Flash: "take me to her at the delivery room, please."

Nurse drop: "of course follow me please."

Flash turn right at soarin and said, "go back to canterlot high school and grab my siblings during class time."

Soarin: "ten-four good buddy."

Nurse went inside the hospital towards the delivery room while soarin went back to his vehicle and heading back to get flash brother and sisters at canterlot high school. They arrived at the delivery room to see Christy on a hospital bed with tommy Oliver who left side of the bed with doctor stable and another nurse.

Christy: "flash, your here."

Flash went right side of the bed to grab his girlfriend right hand and tommy Oliver grab another one then he said, "okay doc, let's do it."

Doctor stable: "ms. Pavise, now push."

she begin to push really hard with powerful scream with sweats on forehead to make lights from the hallway goes haywire bit and stop.

Flash: "doing great, babe."

Tommy: "yeah."

Doctor stable: "Give one more push ms. Pavise because i seen the head."

Flash: "come on babe, you can do it."

She begins to push again with powerful scream that break main window in the lobby into pieces that echo through canterlot high school and crystal prep academy including the enforcers new hideout from their universe.

Sunset shimmer: "whoa!"

Rarity: "like old times right dashie."

Rainbow: "yup."

Indigo zap: "what's going on here?"

Sunny flare: "beats me babe."

Tarakudo: "what the?"

Doggymon: "what in the world?"

Chow: "uh-no. Not again."

Finn: "like rarity giving birth at the same hospital last year."

Rasto: "yeah."

Back at the hospital

They suddenly hear baby boy crying and the doctor stable said, "it's a boy." And trio got huge smile on their faces to see 1st boy.

Flash: "congratulations honey but 2nd one is coming."

Christy: "thanks flashy."

He warp baby boy in a blanket and handed to the nurse for ready 2nd baby coming out and said, "now push, ms. Pavise! Now push."

She give a really good push with powerful scream to make storm clouds appear at canterlot city and norrisville to start raining really hard.

Everyone stare at the window to see rain drops coming down hard with thunder sound and howard said, "oh boy." And soarin almost there at canterlot high school and turn on the windshield wipers to see the road to make him confused.

Soarin: "(thought) geeze, strange weather what we having?"

Ding dong Daddy: "I'm scared right now."

Doggymon: "me too, woof woof."

Finn: "you said it dude."

Back at the hospital

Dr. Stable: "doing great ms. Pavise. One more push."

Tommy Oliver: "not bad kid."

She give one more push with powerful scream while crushing flash and tommy hands really hard.

Both: "ouch!"

In few moments later everything goes back in normal at hospital including jackie chan universe, canterlot high school, crystal prep academy, and norrisville.

Hak-foo: "hey! It's stop."

Sir brad starlight: "(phew) that's was relief for sure."

Then suddenly flash hear twin boys crying inside the blankets while the nurse handed to christy to hold.

1st baby boy has pale, light grayish skin, short spike blue hair with light blue highlights and vivid cornflower red eyes. He got lighting birthmark on right top of hand.

2nd baby boy has pale, light orangish skin, spikey Orange hair with blue and yellow highlights, and vivid pearl eyes.

Christy with warm smile on her face to see her twin boys, "our boys looked handsome and cute just like you, flash."

Flash: "yeah. Let's name them."

Christy: "what about sonic and Chris sentry's."

Flash: "that's a great name for them, babe."

The Twins begin to giggle to see their parents for the first time and flash said, "welcome to the world, my handsome boys." Then flash got idea inside of his head and look at tommy Oliver with pride looked on his face and says, "hey tommy, you wanna be my boys godfather."

Tommy Oliver: "of course, flash."

[New chapter is out for this story]