training drills begins

Half of shield robot dummies at courtyard with captain archer and his Team while commander Erwin got a remote to turn on timer on screen.

Commander Erwin: "ready, set, go!"

He pressed red button to make turn on timer and red dragon strike force heading to shield robot dummies.

Madam ice glacier fire ice blast two robot dummies into frozen statue and captain archer use his quiver as a staff to smash two robot dummies into pieces.

Captain archer: "good job madam ice."

Madam: "thank you mr. Archer."

Lady black panther use panther claws to slice three robot dummies that amaze Armin, ness, and OK joe.

OK: "not bad, lady black panther with those claws of yours."

Phantom ninja got samurai sword appearance in his hand and use his ninja speed to slice remaining shield robot dummies in 5 seconds and stop. And robot dummies got slices into pieces.

Zoë: "way to go, baby."

They then went inside of HQ continue fighting with remaining shield robot dummies and one eyed Zack goons. Armin and the others look at the screens see robot dummies wondering in the halls in the south side of HQ with daz and connie dress in sleeveless black shirt, blue pants, and black leather shoes who become scared.

Lady black panther transform into black panther to attack three robot dummies with her razor claws, madam ice glacier throw frozen ice ball at another robots that goes haywire bit and goes down on the floor, captain archer fire taser arrow with his quiver and stick on robot dummy chest. Getting electric on robot dummy with two robot dummies to fried and goes down on the floor.

Connie: "aw man, we're next to get our ass kicked by them."

Daz: "yeah."

Captain archer: "phantom ninja go save mrs. Shimmer from one eyed Zack at commander Erwin office let us handle his henchmen."

Phantom ninja: "you got it cap."

He transform into a shadow is on the floor went fast towards commander Erwin office saved mrs. Shimmer while rest of the team battle with connie and daz.

Jean: "hahaha, I feel bad for them right now."

Sasha: "yeah."

OK: "you said it my brother."

At commander Erwin smith office, one eyed Zack aka Jackson who's wearing eye patch on his right eye only and stare at derpy Shimmer who tied on a chair.

One eyed Zack: "no one can't save you, mrs. Shimmer in this room with me. One eyed Zack."

But he didn't know a shadow enter the room to went behind him and transform into phantom ninja real quick. He give judo chop back of the neck that one eyed Zack goes down on the floor, out cold.

Mrs. Shimmer: "my hero."

Phantom ninja: "no problem mrs. Shimmer."

He untied her from the behind real quick and she let go so press red button in her watch to hear a woman voice, "training rescue drill is complete in 30 seconds."

Captain archer: "alright, 30 seconds. Way to go team."

The trio high five each other to complete the training with knock and out cold daz and Connie on the floor then phantom ninja and derpy shimmer show up with them.

Derpy: "not bad team. Destroy robots and knock out two henchmen including an team member took out an villain in 2 seconds and rescue me. Way to go."

Commander Erwin: "I get cleaning crew to clean up robot dummies from outside and inside of HQ."

[New chapter is out for today]