meet commander Erwin

Applejack judo toss ninja chimp on top of the hood and round house kick another one by the jaw.

Fido: "not bad aj. I got 10 ninja chimps instead."

Applejack: "are you challenge me to get most ninja chimps. It's so on."

Chick p: "challenge accept."

Gilda: "the two winners will get dessert from the losers."

Dumbbell stallion with a sly grin on his face and said, "no problem babe."  He double clothesline two ninja chimps and jude chop on another one by back of the neck.

Chick p and frosty orange spinning kick to 12 ninja chimps and due double super kick to two chimps. Lighting dust due front flip kick another one by the head and starlight use air ninja kicks to two ninja chimps.

Frosty: "good move babe."

Starlight: "thanks hot stuff. I'll get your dessert at the cafeteria after this."

Frosty: "in your dreams, baby."

There's only 4 ninja chimps are left with applejack doing a cartwheel bit due split kick on two ninja chimps and double hurricanana on last two to shock the others see that move from applejack.

Applejack: "final count. Ah got 13."

Gilda: "9."

Fido: "11."

Lighting dust: "4."

Dumbbell: "15."

Chick p: "10."

Frosty: "15."

Starlight: "12."

Applejack chuckled bit with warm smile and said, "ah believe frosty orange and dumbbell are winner for today." Starlight and gilda become upset to lose their dessert from their boyfriend and girlfriend.

Meanwhile at trost Headquarters courtyard with commander Erwin talking with commander pyxis and connie springer Then all of sudden a orange portal in 6 feet front of them.

Connie: "what the hell is that."

They spotted doctor strange who floating in mid air exit the portal to look at the trio with warm smile on his face and said, "greetings I'm doctor strange, the sorcerer supreme. Listen you all in grave danger."

Commander pyxis: "what kind of danger, my floating friend."

Doctor strange: "tarakudo, king of the shadowkhans and lord of all oni will come here to your world find his 4th general oni mask."

Connie become confused and said, "oni mask?" Then jean, ymir, mikasa, christa, and reiner show up with them to see floating man as commander Erwin begins to speak at doctor strange, "tell us the story about it." Eye of agamotto open up by itself to pull out an image of tarakudo and his generals."

Connie: "geeze those guys are creepy."

Doctor strange: "In ancient times, tarakudo and his nine oni generals reigned supreme over japan But they stop by good chi wizards to seal the spirits of him and his generals within them. The masks were then scattered to four corner of the three worlds including your world to ensure that oni could never again rise to power." "Now tarakudo is wake up from his slumber to team up with the enforcers to find the masks come together to summoning shadowkhans to engulf the world in eternal darkness."

Christa become scared and says, "e-e-eternal darkness.

Reiner: "man, that's mess up to cover worlds in eternal darkness."

Ymir: "you said it reiner."

Doctor strange: "you will help us to find oni masks before tarakudo and his henchmen."

Commander Erwin: "of course doctor."

Christa: "let do it guys."

Jean: "why not."

Doctor strange: "excellent, captain black will hear about it. And i let know you all about who join you to find oni mask."

Commander pyxis: "sounds good."

He summon 8 onions to them and got confused look then Connie said to doctor strange, "why you hand us onions, doc."

Doctor strange: "because it's oni weakness to onion that cause Blindness and serve eye irritation. If you see tarakudo show up at your world to spy on each of you just throw the onion on him to leave this world. But he will be back with his henchmen."

Reiner: "you got it doc."

[New chapter is out]