section 13 present

The open portal appeared at HQ courtyard with armin, jean, mikasa, connie, Sasha, zoë, annie, bertholdt, commander erwin, and mich."

Connie: "alright, they coming back from the tour."

Zoë: "they tell about it in the mess hall tonight."

Reiner and his group come out from the portal to courtyard with captain black, kelper who pushing small cart got a cover with something inside, and uncle chan.

Jean: "hey how's the tour been."

Moblit: "great, we finally meet shendu in the vault today. He's really scary while trap inside of statue."

Annie: "really."

Krista: "yeah He scary like abnormal titan from outside of wall."

Captain black look at Armin, mikasa, and jean with sly grin, "I got presents for you three underneath the cover." Kelp grab the cover to take off reveal pair of scout regiment female boots is size for mikasa, 10 explosive disks, and blue and white hand cannon.

Armin: "those our presents, sir?"

Captain black: "yup."

Kelper begin to introduce the 1st one, "scout regiment female boots has small rockets at back of the boots make you fly in the sky." He example her press on tip of boot to come out small rockets pop out amazed mikasa and hange.

Mikasa: "thank you kelper."

Kelper: "you're welcome mikasa."

Kelper introduce two and third to Armin and jean, "this is explosive disks that is exploded everything and this baby right here it's arm Cannon that shoot kilometers to the enemies."

Armin: "whoa."

Jean: "that's pretty neat man.

Trio grab their weapons and gadget from the table and suddenly section 13 agent exit the portal to captain black begin to whisper in his ear bit and stop.

Connie: "what's wrong captain black?"

Captain black: "we got Intel about the location of 5th oni mask at Griffin rock is an island that near maine

Connie: "great, who's going over there."

Captain black with warm smile,"the Chan's, torhu, copper plum, lemon zest, green arrow, groot, iron man, and ." He point his finger at connie to finish his sentence, "connie springer and mikasa Ackerman."

Connie: "you mean it sir"

Mikasa: "that's great."

Sasha: "way to go you two."

Captain black: "yup, leaving on Thursday."

Connie: "sounds good."

Meanwhile at canterlot city neighborhood with indigo zap walking on the sidewalk towards Dash's house with one envelope in her hand.

[New chapter is out for this story]