welcome to section 13

At hq courtyard with Reiner and the others in their regular clothes and waiting for the portal open up soon then mikasa, jean, and armin show up.

Jean with smile and said, "Excited about to go on a tour at section 13. Guys."

Ymir: "yeah, we're going to see section 13 and the vault."

Reiner cross his arms and said, "to meet this shendu character what applejack talking about since yesterday." Christa become little bit scared going to meet shendu inside of the vault and suddenly a portal up at 4 feet of them.

Jean: "alright it's showtime guys."

Armin: "have fun over there."

Captain black and starswirl the bearded come out the portal to the courtyard with warm smile then starswirl said, "ready to go, kids."

Moblit: "ready starswirl."

Captain black look at the trio and said, "I got something surprised for you three when your friends get back from section 13." Armin become  surprise on his face and said, "of course sir and thank you for that." Both of them bring the group to enter the portal to section 13 and the portal closed after that.

The gang was surprised to see section 13 become big with a lot of people and ponies walking by and ymir said of surprise, "wow, this place looked huge like the HQ from trost district. Guys." Rest of them begin agreeing with ymir and saw sunset shimmer walk to them with warm smile while wearing black leather biker jacket with yellow and red shirt, jeans tore pants, and brown boots. She got red collar around her neck and different type of earrings on left ear. Wedding ring in right ring finger

Sunset shimmer: "greetings I'm sunset shimmer, agent of section 13, student at canterlot high, band member of the rainboom, and former unicorn from equestria."

Moblit: "I'm moblit Berner."

Reiner: "I'm reiner braun."

Ymir: "ymir. And nice very to meet you, shimmer."

Christa: "I'm christa lenz at your service."

Sunset: "you guys are ready for a tour."

Moblit: "yes mrs. Shimmer. We're ready."

Sunset: "I'll be your tour guide for today. How's that sound.

Reiner: "that's great."

Sunset shimmer with smile and said, "awesome, let go than."

[New chapter is out for this story]