arrive of t-troop part 2

Flamedramon: "takes this, punk! Fire rocket."

He blast Fireballs from it fists at centarumon that send fly backwards to enter king xavier kingdom front gate with acorn guard.

Acorn guard: "what the?"

Centarumon begin to get up to have angry stare at flamedramon and says, "why you little brat." He began to glow really bright and says, "centarumon digivolve to sagittarimon."

Flamedramon and acorn guard was shocked to see transformation of sagittarimon and he said, "Judgement arrow." He fire a arrow at them but all of sudden red blast at arrow that exploded into pieces."

Sagittarimon: "what the? Who did that."

"I did."

Flamedramon turn around to see member of the x men cyclops and vigilante walk to him as vigilante begin to speak with western accent, "you need some help with that creature, partner."

Flamedramon: "yup."

Something big that cost shadow above them and look up to see bat shadowkhans coming to them.

Sagittarimon: "attack them."

Cyclops: "don't worry, me and vigilante will handle this."

Vigilante: "hee-yaw!"

Meanwhile in the sky with stingmon and captain super captain battle unimon.

Unimon: "Aerial attack!"

He shot a fire of a holy energy at them but they dodge and began their attack at him to become fully damage.

Stingmon: "so long unimon. Moon shooter!"

He fire a huge needle at unimon and stab in the chest to hear moan of pain and death from unimon that disappeared of pixels.

Captain super captain: "not bad my friend."

Stingmon: "thanks but we got company right now, cap."

He turned around to see bat shadowkhans fly to them as captain super captain said to stingmon, "you and me ready to face those flying monsters."

Stingmon: "let's do it, cap."

"Without me, boys."

Superman fly towards them as stingmon said, "let's do it gents."

Three of them flying to them in full speed and began fighting so meanwhile at the woods with raribine and dex become tired for bit battle with gorlliamon at horse girls meadow.

Raribine throw sticking bomb inside of gorlliamon arm cannon and explode into prices to hear the pain  from gorlliamon.

Mackenzie: "alright."

Dex: "now let's finish for good. Rider kick."

He charge up his leg with dark energy and began jump mid-air forward to gorlliamon to kick in the stomach really hard with one hit and turn into pixels.

Raribine: "finally, we defeat him for good."

Dex: "yeah."

Maney look up in the sky to see bat shadowkhans flying towards them and said, "umm guys, look up at the sky." They look at the sky to bat shadowkhans hovering around them and rainbine become angry as she said, "come on, really." All of sudden a blast come out of nowhere to hit and vaporize one of shadowkhans it was diane while riding on a pig with super moose and iron man.

Super moose: "you guys rest let us handle this."

Dex: "go for it."

Maney: "be careful up there guys."

Uncle and tohru enter the ramp city see pixel and the others still fighting with bat shadowkhans and ding-dong daddy.

Uncle: "quickly torhu, let's make chi ingredient spell."

Torhu: "got it sensei but one more  for ingredient."

He spotted cheesy puff in JP hand and said to him, "excuse me, I borrowed that." JP look at him with warm smile and said, "of course sir." He handed a cheesy puff to him so crushed into dust went inside the tube to begin to glow started transferred into Japanese rice in uncle finger to amaze Kelsey, JP, Craig, & 5 speeds.

Uncle: "pixel."

She look at uncle with tohru and the group as he speak again, "get ready for mask removed spell." And they start with a chant, "Nukeru he men ja'aku! Nukeru he men ja'aku! Nukeru he men ja'aku!" Chi green blast at pixel hands and she running towards to ding dong daddy and leap over him with her hands on the mask to take it out back to his normal self to make all of bat Shadowkhans to disappear.

Diane: "so long suckers."

Dex: "alright. They're gone."

Saggitterimon become shocked to see bat shadowkhans disappear front of him and say, "no, my armies!" Flamedarmon slice him into two to become pixels disappear."

Vigilante: "yee-haw, we won."

Acorn guard: "way to go, guys."

Green arrow put handcuffs on ding dong daddy while the others walk to them as tohru said, "Good job pixel."

Pixel: "thanks tohru."

Super man and the others came back to ramp city from battle with three evil digimon and bat shadowkhans in different places.

Jade: "good job team."

Jackie across his arms to stare at jade with angry look and said, "jade, you so much trouble to grab diane and pig at hotel Transylvania and big city without bill and Lydia permission."

Kelsey: "ohh busted."

Jade: "(nervous chuckles) my bad."

Pixel look at oni mask in her hand look up at everyone with warm smile as she said, "three down and six to go, guys."

Dex: "yeah."

Davis: "we like to see tarakudo face that we got 3rd oni mask."

Ken: "you said it davis."

Jackie look at rainbine with sly grin and say, "you getting lesson with bill green, Francine smith, and lynn loud sr learn to be parent for your baby." The others nodded with jackie agreement.

Rainbine: "oh-boy."

Handlebarb: "good luck dude."

[New chapter is out]