welcome to section 13, twins

Christy arrived at section 13 with her twins boys are inside two stroller to see section 13 too.

Christy: "boys, welcome to section 13 that your father and me working as section 13 agents."

The twins amaze their parents is section 13 agents in Jackie chan adventure universe. Christy then take the boys to captain black office meet flash sentry and captain black but stop to see mikasa Ackerman, male scout regiment cadet  and captain America.

Christy: "hey you three."

Mikasa: "hey christy."

Her eyes went wide and huge grin on her face to see the twins inside of stroller and she said, "this is your twins, Christy because they're so cute and adorable,"

Christy: "yup, this is chris and sonic sentry."

Mikasa: "great name for them."

Captain America: "yep, they're look like flash sentry sometimes."

Christy: "yeah, they got that a lot in school."

They bid farewell to them and continue walking through the corridor to captain black office and twins become surprised to see their mother friends/agents for a first time.

Section 13 male agent: "hey Christy."

Christy: "hey."

They arrive at captain black office then Christy left the stroller for a second to knock on the door bit and stop to hear the voice of captain black, "come in." She opened the door really wide and went back to the stroller to push her boys inside the office to see captain black and flash sentry.

Captain black smiled, "I see you brought your sons at section 13 for a visit, ms. Pavise."

Christy: "yes sir."

Flash walk up to stroller unbuckle one of son out and grab sonic to place in his arms including Christy too.

Captain black: "you two are great parents for your boys. I hope your boys will become great agents when they growing up."

Flash: "yep, or become right hand men like me."

Captain black: "good point flash."

Then scout enter the office with them who got scared look on his face, "sir, we got a problem!"

[New chapter is out for this story]