talk with reiner

Moblit walking towards the courtyard to have talk with reiner about going to las Pegasus for 1st romantic gateway vacation with hange for 2 weeks If he let him go.

He then arrived at courtyard see reiner talking with Connie and daz and he walked up to them.

Reiner: "hey moblit, are you ready for drills today."

Moblit: "yes sir, but I asked you something real quick."

Reiner: "sure, what is it then."

Moblit: "it's okay with you, I take romantic gateway vacation with hange at las Pegasus for 2 weeks because she still upset about sawney and bean death yesterday."

Reiner was about say no to moblit but he right about hange still upset about her test subjects death yesterday and look up at him with warm smile, "of course moblit to take romantic gateway vacation with your girlfriend."

Moblit: "thank you reiner."

Reiner: "no problem moblit."

"mr. Braun."

They saw nick fury with shield agent who carried large cart of 15 shield robot dummies walk up to them. And nick fury said to Reiner, "here's shield robot dummies that you ask for, mr. Braun."

Reiner: "hahaha, alright it's perfect for our drill."

Moblit: "what kind of drill is it?"

Reiner: "rescue drill. I already talked with Jackson Due a role as a villain named one eyed zack held sunset shimmer wife as hostage. And they said, "yes."and we're doing it right here."

Daz: "good luck with the drills, guys."

Connie: "yeah."

Reiner look at both of them with evil grin and said, "oh-no you two, I got a role for you two is as one eyed Zack henchmen who's getting ass kicked by us."

Connie: "are you serious."

Daz become scared,"really, me and connie getting ass kicked by you and your team."

Reiner: "yup."

Meanwhile at canterlot high

Bertholdt hoover and luke cis walking in the corridor towards principal celestia office because she wants to talk with them.

Bertholdt: "why principal celestia want to talk with us?"

Luke: "I don't know."

They then arrive at the office and luke knocked on the door in few seconds and stop.

"Enter."

He opened the door really wide see principal celestia sitting on her desk and joined by sandalwood and mr. Clover as they enter the office with luke closed the door with his foot.

Berthodlt: "you wanna see us, principal celestia."

Principal celestia: "yes, sit down, please."

Both sit down on chairs to face with principal celestia at her desk to begin speak, "I got a assignment for you two today."

Bertholdt: "what kind of assignment is it?"

Principal celestia: "there's a ship just came here last tonight from hong kong with artifact called golden rooster inside of box and stored inside of medium warehouse at the harbor. I believe someone going to steal it tonight. And you two due stake out all night when this person come and you two arrested unknown person. Understand me."

Both: "yes ma'am."

Principal celestia: "good, you two can use self drive spy car to use for tonight including money pay some food and drinks."

Bertholdt: "thank you principal celestia."

Sandalwood: "you dudes need some gadgets for tonight."

He placed two sunglasses on table make both confused on their faces and bertholdt said, "you hand us some glasses for tonight?"

Sandalwood: "is not normal sunglasses, it's night vision sunglasses while press button on right side make you two see at night."

Luke: "great."

[New and improve chapter]