ultrasound reveal

On Sunday afternoon at canterlot city hospital with indigo zap at the waiting room with her girlfriend and her parents to due ultrasound for the baby going to be boy or girl.

Mrs. Flare look at her daughter held her little bit bigger stomach with the hand and said, "are you nervous honey." Sunny flare stare at her mom with nervous look and said, "little bit nervous, mother about my baby going to be boy or girl."

Mr. Flare: "don't get nervous sweetie besides I'm wanna be a grandpa that all."

Both doors open by a nurse towards them in the waiting room and said, "sunny flare. We're ready for you to due ultrasound but I need one person go with you." Indigo zap get up from the chair and said, "I'll go with her beside is my girlfriend."

Nurse: "wonderful, you two followed to ultrasound room."

They followed the nurse enter through the door to the corridor going to a room for ultrasound and indigo look at sunny flare with nervous look as she said, "don't worry I'm here. We though this together alright."

Sunny: "okay let do it."

They arrive at the room to see bed and ultrasound machine left next to it then nurse told sunny to hop on the bed for a ultrasound and she did.

Nurse: "lift the shirt up above your stomach because I put gel on it and feel little bit of cold."

Sunny flare: "okay."

She lift her shirt above her stomach so the nurse put gel on it and probe around it and they look at the monitor.

Indigo zap: "(muttering) there you are, little one."

After that she done with it and look at the couple with warm smile on her face and said, "congratulations you two. Your baby is a boy." Sunny flare become surprised about her baby is a boy including indigo zap too.

Indigo zap: "let's tell our friends about this at school tomorrow, babe."

Sunny: "they're be happy."

Nurse: "your next appointment will be 3 months."

Sunny: "thank you nurse."

[New chapter is out]