rainbow quartz meet the twins [edited]

The Dash's arrived at the hospital to see the twin's at christy pavise room in the 2nd floor.

Rainbow wears green plan shirt, orange camo shorts, and flip flops. She wears backwards cap on her head and carrying her daughter inside roof baby carrier on right hand.

Rarity wears low cut black shirt, purple skirt with different type of diamonds on it, and small dark boots. Her hair is straight & curly, golden bracelet on left wrist, and gift bag on right hand.

Rarity: "oh, we're excited to see christy twins."

Rainbow: "me too, honey. I hope Squirt will getting along with the twins when we enter the room."

Rarity: "she will. Honey. She will."

They arrive the hospital front entrance towards the main lobby going to the elevator section and she pressed the up button to make both doors open then they enter inside elevator.

Rainbow: "alright, here we go."

He pushed two to make both doors closed and the elevator goes up to the second floor and stop to make doors open to let them out begin walking towards the corridor going to Christy hospital room and arrived at the door than rarity begin knocking.

Knock*knock*knock

Christy: "come in."

Rainbow open the door to see Christy on the hospital with one of twins on her arm while Pauly got sonic on her arm with manny who just watching TV.

Pauly wears red midriff shirt to expose her belly, blue shorts, and sneakers.

Ruby sword wears sleeveless jersey shirt, gym shorts, and red & green sneakers. He wears sideways hat on his head and shark tooth necklace around his neck.

Christy: "hey guys, welcome."

Rarity: "we got a gift for your twins."

Christy: "that's wonderful rare."

She placed the gift bag on the table for open it later and rainbow put the carrier on the wall than she unbuckle her daughter to get out and put her in her arms towards 1st twin in Christy arm.

Rainbow: "squirt meet chris and sonic sentry."

Rainbow quartz have a stare down with chris bit than they begin to smile on their faces with a bit of giggle to make everyone goes awe to see that.

Rarity: "that's was adorable."

Pauly: "yeah."

Rainbow quartz look at sonic in Pauly arms while rainbow dash move closer a bit to see him. Both rainbow quartz and sonic fist bump to each other just amaze Pauly and rainbow dash.

Rainbow: "That's my girl. She got it from me."

Pauly: "and sonic already got it from my goofball brother."

Ruby: "you said it babe."

Rarity: "Rainbow quartz and the twins becoming best buddies right now."

Christy got a idea inside of her head and say's, "let's have a play date at your house when rarity get back from paris."

Rainbow: "good idea, Christy."

Rarity: "That's wonderful, rainbow quartz become so excited to have a play date with the twins."

Rainbow: "yup."

Meanwhile at anistar city, kalos from pokemonsidewalk original universe with full people walking on the sidewalk with their pokemon or driving on the road during daytime at Sunday in 11:30 am. Inside of anistar restaurant  with Gilda, Broderick the radio and OK joe sitting at the table in the back right next to 3 kids at table. Gilda wears gray crop top to exposed her belly, jean shorts, and black socks inside of sneakers.

Gilda: "what kind of person, we're going to meet.

OK joe: "beats me, g."

Broderick got a idea so he leap over to another table from table then climb up on black  haired heavy set boy right arm on the way to the top of his head and he gasped of surprised.

Gilda: "you spotted our mystery guest, dude."

Broderick: "yeah, yeah! He coming here. 10-4. 10-4."

OK joe: "right on."

"Greetings."

They saw a tall and muscular with sliver hair and turquoise eyes. He wears a red cape and a yellow mask covering the area above his nose, around his ears, and his neck. His suit is blue with lighting bolt-like yellow covering the upper half, yellow gloves, yellow boots, yellow underwear, and a red belt with a silver pulgin at the front. Several people with confused and funny look on their faces to see man walking towards Gilda and her friends table.

Broderick jump off from the boy head and landing on the right shoulder to see the man and say's, "who are you, sir?"

Man: "my radio friend. I'm captain super captain."

Gilda got confused look on her face, "so you're a superhero."

Boy: "that's a weird super hero name?"

Girl: "That's pretty cool, I guess."

Captain super captain: "that's correct, I'm from the world of superheros."

OK joe: "far out dude."

Gilda: "captain black send you to help us to gather oni masks from other worlds."

Captain super captain: "that's correct young lady. Captain super captain will help you to find oni masks."

OK joe: "radical dude."

Broderick the radio: "we're like to see tarakudo face about this. I throw a book at him or I throw the whole library on him. 10-4, 10-4."

Boy: "okay than?"

A girl with long and curly pigtails named Shauna with warm smile on her face to give a nod on her head with Broderick agreement.

[New edited chapter is out for today. ]

Here's the picture of captain super captain from Penn zero: part time of hero.