crystal rainbooms emergency

The crystal rainbooms walking in the corridor towards principal cadence office from upstairs because their principal called them in the intercom during class time.

Sunny: "why principal cadence need us to her office for?"

Indigo zap: "beats me babe? Maybe I was late for school yesterday."

Sour sweet: "not that, you idiot."

Lemon zest: "or me and indigo texting each other while during class time."

Sour sweet: "wrong again, dummy."

Sugarcoat: "(thought) idiots."

They walking up the stairs and arrived at principal cadence door then sunny begin knocking on the door bit.

"Enter."

Sunny open the door really wide to see principal cadence and dean chrysalis with stern look on their faces then sunny flare begin to speak, "you want to see us, principal cadence? And principal cadence replied back, "yes, me and dean chrysalis want to talk you girls. Oh by the way closed the door behind you. Please."

They entered the office towards the desk with lemon zest closed the door and joined her friends.

Principal cadence: "I got called from vice principal luna from canterlot high school today and she said, "the enforcers escape from prison yesterday and join forces with a new enemy named tarakudo, the king of the shadowkhans."

Lemon zest: "k-k-king of the shadowkhans."

Sour sweet: "what about daolon wong?"

Dean chrysalis: "he still in prison for custody."

Indigo zap: "good."

Principal cadence: "there's something else too. You girls help them to find the masks from other worlds before tarakudo release his generals and gather different type of shadowkhans engulf three universes in enteral darkness after all you girls become section 13 secret agents."

Indigo begin with pride smile on her face, "let's rock and roll girls to find the masks."

Lemon zest: "yeah, it's mask hunting time."

Dean chrysalis: "the 2nd mask location at town called springfield, Illinois in Simpsons universe to team up with tohru, the chans, boboiboy, gopal, spiderman, and sunset shimmer on Tuesday at 10:30 am."

Sour sweet: "let's do it girls to save three worlds again."

Sugarcoat: "yup."

Dean chrysalis: "make crystal prep academy proud, crystal rainbooms."

Crystal rainbooms: "yes ma'am."

Dean chrysalis: "but need one of you to go with them."

Indigo zap: "I do it."

Sunny flare: "be careful my love."

Indigo zap: "I will babe."

[New chapter is out for this story]