meet the team

Sunset shimmer and her friends walk on the sidewalk to find police chief clancy wiggum and his team in this town.

Sunset: "man, where are they?"

In few minutes, they spotted them at outside of lard lad donuts eating donuts and begin running to them.

Sunset: "hey."

They spotted sunset shimmer and her crew walk to them with warm smile and lou said, "you must be sunset shimmer and your friends. Welcome to Springfield."

Indigo: "thanks dude."

Gopal: "yeah."

"Hey."

They turned around to see spiderman swing a web a bit just landed on top of fat tony car with knuckles and boboiboy.

Spiderman: "alright, you found them just in time."

Knuckles: "yeah, there's a person want you to meet."

Chief wiggum: "who."

"Greetings everyone."

They look up at top of the building to see meta knight with spanish guitar playing in the background.

Chief wiggum: "who's playing the Spanish guitar?"

They look at mafia named Louie got Spanish guitar in his hands to stare at sunset shimmer and her crew with confused look, "hehehe, sorry I'm doing my Spanish guitar lesson that's all. But don't tell fat tony about this."

Fat tony and legs show up in time to see Spanish guitar in Louie hands and fat tony then look up at louie with stern look on his face, "why you got Spanish guitar?" He smashed the guitar into pieces on the ground and replied the answer, "I want to smash it that's all."

Fat tony: "okay then."

Indigo zap: "let's go to the museum find Murasaki mask before tarakudo and his goons find it first."

Gopal: "alright."

Chief wiggum "you two got super powers?"

Gopal: "yup, boboiboy got elemental powers and I got food powers."

Eddie: "food powers?"

Gopal: "i show you."

He finger at parking meter with food transformation blast into stripe candy cane to shock the police officers and the mafias.

Legs: "Nice aim kid."

Louie: "whoa."

Gopal: "impressive huh."

Eddie: "yup."

[New chapter is out for this story]