aftermath

At the mess hall with connie, mikasa, jean, sasha, Annie, ymir, reiner, christa, bertholdt, and armin eating their dinner.

Sasha: "so you three excited about tomorrow."

Armin: "what are you talking about sasha?"

Reiner: "me, christa, ymir, and second commander assistant going to section 13 for a tour from another world tomorrow."

Annie become confused at reiner and said, "another world?" He answered replied for annie question, "that's right, you wasn't there that happened at trost district today?"

Annie: "like what exactly?"

Reiner: "visitors from another world."

Connie: "oni mask."

Ymir: "tarakudo backup team."

Jean: "bigger shadowkhans."

Mikasa: "whoa. That today."

Connie: "yup, his backup team is scary and mean but they got defeat by RJ, the thing, iron fist, and PJ."

Ymir: "i like to tarakudo face to his backup team got arrested and put them in jail."

"Oh really."

They get up from the table to find the voice coming in the mess hall and spotted tarakudo come out from the wall to surprise the cadets.

Connie: "shit, He's back."

Annie: "that's tarakudo."

Ymir: "yup."

Tarakudo: "so you going to help sunset shimmer and her friends to grab oni masks in other worlds. I WON'T LET DO YOU DO THAT."

he use powers to shake mess up bit and reiner pull out onion from his pocket to toss it on tarakudo eyes to make him goes blind and stop his powers.

Connie: "serve you right, bastard."

Tarakudo: "MY EYES! MY EYES! I MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT, MORTAL."

He transport back to the warehouse with the enforcers at their universe that everything went back to normal at the mess hall.

Connie: "way to go big guy to make tarakudo blind with a onion.

Ymir: "not bad i guess.

Christa: "you so brave to blind tarakudo."

Reiner become blushed on both cheeks from christa and said, "thanks christa. It's nothing do it that's all." He begins to thought inside of his head, "marry me." Commander Erwin and pastor nick burst through the door to look at everyone with stern and angry look as commander Erwin said, "is everyone alright because we felt a quake bit."

Christa: "it's was tarakudo, commander. But don't worry reiner scared him off with a onion."

Commander Erwin: "really."

Reiner: "yes sir."

Commander Erwin: "good job cadet braun to protect everyone from tarakudo."

Pastor nick: "who is tarakudo character?"

Commander Erwin: "I tell you, mike, and tomas about it at my office."

[New chapter is out for aftermath]