quartz first check up

Rainbow arrive at the hospital and parked in the 1st row front of entrance and get out of the car while wearing red midriff shirt that exposed her belly, blue skinny jeans, and sneakers. Her hair into side ponytail. She grab her daughter from the backseat and bring quartz bag. she used her car key to lock the car and enter inside the hospital towards with a assistant at front desk.

Rainbow: "excuse me, I have appointment for 10:00 am."

Assistant: "Ah yes, I have you written down for 10:00. Come this way with me."

"Maybe I join you, sentorita dash."

They saw el toro enter the hospital towards them as the assistant with eye brow up and said, "are you family or friend, sir."

El toro: "I'm the godfather of rainbow quartz."

Assistant: "splendid."

As el toro and rainbow dash follow the assistant, while they saw many rooms with other people in there. After a while of walking they finally got to a room where they front of them.

Assistant: "just come in here and wait for the doctor to come in to do check up on your daughter."

They walked into the room and wait for the doctor to come in then rainbow dash look at el toro and said, "did sunset shimmer and the group got 2nd oni mask from the Simpsons universe yesterday."

El toro: "si, indigo zap begin to pony up to beat up rasto and grab the mask from him."

Rainbow: "really."

El toro: "si."

Rainbow: "good for her."

The doctor finally came in to be doctor horse walk in the room to see el toro, rainbow dash, and rainbow quartz in her carrier playing with her stuff animal.

Doctor horse: "hello there mrs. Dash. I seen your daughter for her check up today."

Rainbow: "yup."

They begin rainbow quartz check up for a while and quartz is ready for her final check up while sitting on the table and the doctor stable said, "okay sweetie, it's time for your shot." She become scared for getting booster shot on her bicep.

El toro: "it's going to be okay, sweetie."

He started wiped on quartz bicep and with one fast swipe the needle in and out of rainbow quartz bicep then he put small band aid on the bicep until she started to cry. Rainbow got up from the chair and got her daughter and started to rock in her arms.

Rainbow: "there, there squirt. It's okay. You done with your 1st check up."

El toro: "thank you so much, mr horse."

Doctor horse: "no problem."

She put her daughter in the carrier begin exit the room with el toro towards the entrance going to mommy & me class at the rec center.

Meanwhile at crystal prep academy hallway.

Sunny flare come out from the girls restroom with pregnancy stick in her hand and positive inside the stick that's she pregnant with her girlfriend and become happy about it.

Sunny flare: "I'm going to tell indigo zap at 2nd period."

[New chapter is out]