parent lesson#1 with Francine smith

Rainbine arrive smith residence having parent lesson #1 with stan smith wife and press the button on the wall to make the noise with everyone will hear it and someone walk and open the door to reveal jeff Fischer.

Jeff: "you must be the pizza delivery girl. So where the pizza at anyway."

Rainbine roll her eyes with annoying look and said to him, "wrong you idiot. It's me, rainbine belle."

Jeff: "oh. My bad, cybernetic dudette."

He let her inside the house towards the living room with stan smith & Roger who sitting on the chair watching the news while Klaus on the table and she said, "hey guys."

Stan: "hey rainbine, what are you doing here exactly?"

Rainbine: "I'm getting parent lesson with your wife after we got done to grab 3rd oni mask at the creek in herkleton oaks, Maryland."

Roger and stan become confused and says, "oni masks?" She then explained to them, "Tarakudo and his generals that rules ancient China but they were trapped within masks by good chi wizard and now tarakudo is back from his sleeper and team up with the enforcers to find the masks if they  brought together to summons enough different type kind of shadowkhans to engulf three universes in enteral darkness."

Roger: "what? Are you serious."

Klaus: "oh boy."

Rainbine: "yup."

Steve: "what about daolon wong."

Rainbine: "still in custody."

Steve: "good."

Rainbine: "you wanna help us to find more masks in both world again like we did to the zodiac animals."

Steve: "of course."

Francine exit the kitchen with Greg Corbin and buckle to the living room see rainbine and said, "hey rainbine, are you ready for a lesson to be parent."

Rainbine: "yes but do it real quick because rarifruit is waiting for me with bag of cheesy puff from the store."

Francine: "of course. 1st Parent lesson is baby proof entire house to keep the baby safe from harm like I did to Steve and hayley when they were baby."

Klaus: "that's true."

Steve: "yup."

Greg: "and sure to keep eye on the baby at the living room or upstairs or kitchen because they will get hurt."

Rainbine: "got it, thanks for the lesson mrs. Smith."

Francine: "your welcome rainbine."

[New chapter is out]