return to Springfield

On Tuesday morning at Springfield elementary backyard with willie who's sleeping on bag of grass seed then indigo zap in her school uniform show up just wake up willie from his nap to see indigo zap.

Willie: "aye, lass welcome back to Springfield."

Indigo: "thanks willie."

Willie: "what are you doing here exactly."

Indigo: "I need some entertainment for mine and sunny flare gender reveal party on Saturday. It's going to be friendly."

Willie: "were you in luck lass because krusty the clown doing friendly for gender reveal party."

Indigo: "that's awesome. Thank you willie."

Willie: "He's at the krustyly studios right now."

She then press red button on right side of her purple wrist band to make small jet exhaust underneath her school shoes with sound of jet and she fly up to sky for 7 feet and halt begin flying while laying on her stomach to krustyly studios.

Willie: "oh, that's pretty neat there."

Principal skinner show up to see both burnt marks on the grass and said to willie, "willie, get rid of burnt marks on the grass."

Willie: "yes sir."

In the sky

She spotted the studio from 2 miles to her and just fly passed by news channel helicopter with arnie pye and cameraman inside who's doing traffic report.

Arnie: "what hell is that? Do you got it on tape."

Cameraman: "yup.

She arrived at the studios to fly down from the sky to above empty parking space and begins getting up to land on parking space perfect while being watched by two production staff and she pressed the red button again to turn off the jet exhaust underneath her school shoes.

Production staff #1: "Nice landing kid."

Indigo: "thanks dude."

"Greetings indigo."

She saw iron fist and captain archer who entered the studio and indigo said to them of surprise, "hey guys, what are you two doing here?"

Iron fist: "join you of course, dudette."

Indigo: "excellent."

They then joined indigo going inside the studio to talk with krusty clown about entertainment for gender reveal party this weekend.

[New chapter is out for today]