battle with ninja chimps

Melon mint is surrounded by five ninja chimps but she then got a surprise for them, "size of a kangaroo." Clap her hands together with thunderous sound that's transform into female kangaroo to shocked them.

Ninja chimp #1: "oh boy! This isn't sound good."

She high kick one by one with her hind legs just amazed bonsly to see that. Po use powerful roundhouse another ninja chimp that him flying backwards and crash into three ninja chimps.

Po: "don't mess with the dragon warrior. Punks."

Lemon zest: "Good job panda dude."

Sugarcoat: "not bad, I guess."

Sugar belle discus clothesline to ninja chimp with her boyfriend use big boot on another one.

Big Mac: "good job, darling."

Sugar belle: "thanks hon."

Another one throw the punch at party favor but he dodge it and use his fingers to paralyzed arm and knees to make ninja chimp get down in both knees and got shining wizard on the face by tigress.

Last one ninja chimp who pin behind the tree by 6 people and big Mac, "giving up, partner?" He replied back at big Mac question while turn on teleport bracelet to cast a portal to the dark hands new hideout in jackie chan universe and said, "goodbye fools." They begin running through the portal with their ninja speed after that it closed in 10 seconds. Big Mac and his groups get cheering and whistle from them.

Sour sweet: "way to go, guys."

Indigo zap: "yeah."

Meanwhile at Dash's residence with rainbow dash working her homework on the table in the living room with rainbow quartz playing her toys inside the play pin while cookie cumble washing the clothes in the laundry room and then her phone began to ring. She grabbed it and looked up at the screen to see video app call from her wife.

Rainbow: "she made it to France already."

She pressed the button to make the screen on to reveal rarity inside of paris, France airport with warm smile on her face, "hey darlings, I made it to France in the morning. (Yawn)."

Rainbow: "tired traveling on the plane, babe."

Rarity: "yeah, I arrive at Tokyo, japony airport to take another plane towards paris, france in 4 minutes."

Rainbow: "geeze, that's long ride over there."

Rarity: "indeed, where's my daughter at anyway."

Rainbow: "she playing her toys inside the play pin."

She walked towards the play pin and she then switched the camera to let rarity see rainbow quartz playing her toys and she said, "hello pumpkin." She got her daughter attention and looked up at the video become happy to her mother.

Rarity: "are you behaving with mommy and grandma today."

She nodded her head to rarity for behaving with her another mommy and grandma today.

Rarity: "that's good, I will get you something while I'm in france."

She begins to giggle about it and hears her stomach glowing.

Rainbow: "well Early supper time for us, squirt."

Rarity: "okay, I talk you two tomorrow afternoon."

Rainbow switch the camera back on her phone to stare at rarity, "sounds good, babe. Bye."

Rarity: "bye darlings."

The video chat ended with rarity and she grab her daughter from the play pin towards the kitchen to eat early supper.

[New chapter is out for this story today]