meet shendu

They arrive at the vault with sunset shimmer turn her head around to see reiner and his group and said, "now you all going to meet shendu." They begin nodded their heads and sunset look at pad begin trying the correct codes and vault made a hissing sound while backing up to went sideways to reveal empty room with statue of shendu hang on the wall and they enter inside of vault toward shendu as his red eyes begin to glow and said, "who dare to disturb me this time!" Reiner and his group become scared and back up bit to hear shendu evil laugh.

Ymir: "this is shendu what you talking about shimmer."

Krista: "He's scary like a abnormal titan."

Sunset: "yup, shendu the demon sorcerer that ruled ancient china with the power of talismans but he got defeated by lo pei who imprisoned him in a statue and he told mystery stranger to paint of cartoon TV and movies painting from old and new that come alive with magic painting to send four talismans over there to safe keeping and rest of them went equestria and my world."

Moblit: "whoa, who the mystery stranger."

Sunset: "nobody knows moblit."

Shendu: "they defeated me for third time with element of insanity, cia, and mane 6."

Sunset: "that's true."

Shendu: "what's your names, mortal."

Moblit: "I'm moblit berner."

Krista become scared and said, "k-krista lenz. Very nice to meet you shendu."

Reiner: "reiner braun."

Ymir: "Ymir."

Captain black, wildcat, Stan Smith, rogu, tommy oliver, and captain shining armor enter the vault to check on new visitors from another world.

Captain black: "how it's going the tour, kids."

Reiner: "it's pretty great, captain."

Shendu: "uh-no, you bring weird little alien again, smith."

Stan: "yup."

Rogu: "rogu love hanging out with dragon statue on every Tuesday."

Krista: "aww that's adorable."

Captain black introduce captain shining armor, tommy Oliver, and wildcat to reiner and his group, "this is captain shining armor of crystal empire in equestria, wildcat, and tommy Oliver " and wildcat offered his hand to reiner with warm smile, "how it going kid." He shaked hands with wildcat really tight and amaze him.

Wildcat: "Nice grip you got there kid. Did you lift some weights at your world."

Reiner: "nope, do some training at the academy."

Wildcat: "wanna do training with me, something."

Reiner: "sure old timer."

[New chapter is out for this chapter]