meet cody burns

They arrived at Griffin rock to search for oni mask and Japanese blossom somewhere in this town before tarakudo does then everyone look at iron man and groot funny while walking on the sidewalk.

Uncle: "we need to find Japanese blossom somewhere in town or the woods."

Iron man: "me and mikasa will find Japanese blossom, mr. Chan."

Tohru: "good idea tony."

Groot: "I am groot."

Mikasa pressed red button behind her boot to pop out small rockets on both sides of her boots that impressed male citizen. She began flying to the sky with iron man above town begin search for Japanese blossom for a while before heading to the forest.

"Wow, that's pretty impressive."

They turn around to see cody burns with warm smile and lemon zest said to him, "thanks you dude. What's your name."

Cody: "I'm cody burns. And welcome to Griffin rock."

Copper: "thank you cody."

Cody: " are you and your friends tourist or personal business."

Uncle: "personal business, young one. We're looking for a mask it's very pricey."

Cody: "I'll help you to find mask."

Connie: "thanks kid."

At other side of town with finn, hak foo, and henchman x just wondering around to find the mask and stop.

Henchman x: "it's hopeless we can't find the mask."

Finn: "relax dude we're find it."

An suddenly tarakudo come out from tree oak right beside of them and said, "Chan's and their friends are here to find ikazuki's mask too. Quick find the mask now." They salute and begin search for ikazuki mask before they do. But they didn't know there's firetruck in six feet of them.

Kade: "did you see that partner."

On screen with heatwave head with stern look and said, "yeah, demon floating mask tell three men to find this ikazuki mask thing."

Kade: "let's follow them."

Heatwave: "good idea kade."

They followed them without being seen, meanwhile above the sky with mikasa and iron man.

Iron man: "anything j.a.r.v.i.s"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "no sir. No Japanese blossom in sight."

Iron man: "alright let's go to the woods, mikasa."

Mikasa: "got it stark."

They flying heading to the woods while being following by helicopter with a female driving inside.

Blades: "why are we following them, dani? They heading to the woods that's all."

Dani: "I know, let's help them."

Blades: "[sigh] okay."

[New chapter is out for today]